Game from Xbox Game Pass breaks my PC

Discus and support Game from Xbox Game Pass breaks my PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good evening, I have come to report a problem that has happened to me twice, to see if there is a solution. The first time was when installing the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Xlanas, Nov 4, 2021.

  1. Xlanas
    Xlanas Guest

    Game from Xbox Game Pass breaks my PC


    Good evening, I have come to report a problem that has happened to me twice, to see if there is a solution.

    The first time was when installing the game Iron Harvest from the Xbox app. The game was going perfectly (my laptop can play Warzone in Ultra without problem) until the cinematic of the game begins and the screen and sound begin to freeze. I close the game and from that moment the rest of the applications and games on the computer do not open and windows start to freeze. I formatted it and it started to get better but it still worked very badly, it was by formatting it 5-6 times that it started working normally. I took it to a technician and he told me that everything was perfect, that there were no damaged components, (the pc is 3 years old). So since it was working fine I let it be.

    But now I have installed another game, Twelve Minutes, from the Game Pass as well and it has happened again, the computer freezes continuously and I cannot open applications that before opening the game worked perfectly. Other than that, I just moved to another country and I don't have the means to reformat it 5-6 times. What can be caused this? Is there any solution?

    :)
     
    Xlanas, Nov 4, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF - Dom Win User

    Game from Xbox Game Pass breaks my PC

    Hello Xlanas,

    Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

    Have you tried updating your graphics and audio drivers yet?

    I suggest trying that and letting us know if it works!

    [Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  3. Miles_ Win User

    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

    Quantum Break is not in GAME PASS for PC?
  4. luissolid Win User

    PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

    Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

    Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

    Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

    Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

    Regards!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

    Hello Avian,

    When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

    game pass for PC FAQ
    .

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. Kakaia Insider Win User

    PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

    Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

    Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

    Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

    Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

    Regards!

    But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
Thema:

Game from Xbox Game Pass breaks my PC

Loading...
  1. Game from Xbox Game Pass breaks my PC - Similar Threads - Game Game Pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...