Game from Game Pass launching Steam

Discus and support Game from Game Pass launching Steam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried running Hitman Triology and it worked perfectly.But when I installed Steam,the game would open a Steam Page and tell me to purchse it and it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaranshMehra, Apr 18, 2022.

  1. SaranshMehra
    SaranshMehra Guest

    Game from Game Pass launching Steam


    I tried running Hitman Triology and it worked perfectly.But when I installed Steam,the game would open a Steam Page and tell me to purchse it and it's not running it

    :)
     
    SaranshMehra, Apr 18, 2022
    #1
  2. SaranshMehra Win User

    Game from Game Pass launching Steam

    I want to play it on xbox gamepass but when i click play game it opens steam
  3. SaranshMehra Win User

    Game from Game Pass launching Steam

    Is it possible to send a screen recording to you?
  4. SaranshMehra Win User

    Game from Game Pass launching Steam

    No I don't have the steam version installed,I have never bought it from steam
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Game from Game Pass launching Steam

    Oh I see. Are you a game pass subscriber? Also, do you own the game on Steam as well?

    If you are a GP subscriber, you would have to open the game through the Xbox app.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Game from Game Pass launching Steam

    Never seen it happen before, since you do not own the games on Steam. :/ That's odd.

    You could host it on YouTube and send me the link, there's not possible to share recordings here. :/
Thema:

Game from Game Pass launching Steam

Loading...
  1. Game from Game Pass launching Steam - Similar Threads - Game Game Pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...