Game frezzes and crashes when loading up

Discus and support Game frezzes and crashes when loading up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game freezes and then crashes when ever I load it up, contacted support and the devs but nothing works c5febc6a-59b5-402c-922c-be5e34a34529 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SchematicAtol, Nov 29, 2017.

  1. Game frezzes and crashes when loading up


    The game freezes and then crashes when ever I load it up, contacted support and the devs but nothing works

    :)
     
    SchematicAtol, Nov 29, 2017
    #1
  2. SparkedWolf
    SparkedWolf Guest
    Forza Horizon 2

    So basically every time i play and try to continue the story my game frezzes and then crashes during the loading screen
     
    SparkedWolf, Nov 29, 2017
    #2
  3. BeBeh SoNiCi
    BeBeh SoNiCi Guest
    Freezing minecraft issues!

    When ever i load a World the loading bar does not show up and then it frezzes!?
     
    BeBeh SoNiCi, Nov 29, 2017
    #3
  4. BeBeh SoNiCi Win User

    Freezing minecraft issues!

    When ever i load a World the loading bar does not show up and then it frezzes!?
  5. Sami Tot Win User

    Error &&1 ?

    done that but now it frezzes when loading the jungel map and hanoi...
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    XB1 warranty a joke adopters read small print and warranty up

    So far the only prob I had was crashing and frezzing time to time due to beta.
  7. xCOMBATKILLERx Win User

    Xbox one turns off while trying to play Horizon 4

    Their is a problem with the coping of the game as I have had same issue also their is a loading problem with the game as it frezzes when saving and then it trys to load when it is corrupt then forcing the game to shut down they are working on a number
    of issues such as sound and car audio freezing and changing the save system I suggest try reinstall the game as the have update
  8. don cjg Win User

    Freezing minecraft issues!

    I have loaded up the game and then it crashes when my world is loaded
Thema:

Game frezzes and crashes when loading up

Loading...
  1. Game frezzes and crashes when loading up - Similar Threads - Game frezzes crashes

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  9. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  10. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...