Game Freezs

Discus and support Game Freezs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My MS Bingo has started freezing or closing in the middle of a game. Anyone know why? b72d5745-020d-4cad-84d4-c10c0addc13a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MuddledCamera35, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Game Freezs

My MS Bingo has started freezing or closing in the middle of a game. Anyone know why?

:)

MuddledCamera35, Sep 26, 2017
  2. heliocentric
    heliocentric Guest
    Borderlands 2 keeps freezing?

I load mine up, plays for about 5 minutes then freezs. Price of the game and season pass down the swanee?

heliocentric, Sep 26, 2017
  3. Freezing?

Don't get me started! It freezs during multi-player and I did the first 2 levels of story only to find that all my progress has been lost.

dupdf51cb10-264f-416b-aa47-21fe082aa0bf, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Game Freezs

It is same for all Microsoft games. So it is feature, not a problem Game Freezs :)

CelestialDock4, Sep 26, 2017
  5. Why would MS want all their games to freeze or close? Must be a Window

10 feature as I never had a problem with Windows 7. Forgot to mention

the screen sometimes says "server connection error" after it freezes.

MuddledCamera35, Sep 27, 2017
  6. EasterlyEar7
    EasterlyEar7 Guest
    I just had the same problem. It froze right before the game was about to start and took my tickets. I was also able to view all my cards at once before the freeze, now I have to scroll up and down the screen because it will only show one card at a time,
    I wasted 16 tickets because I couldn't play all the cards. A total of 24 tickets lost because of the freeze. Can I get reimbursed?... Can someone fix this issue?...

EasterlyEar7, Oct 1, 2017
  7. It's sadly still taking tickets, coins, and powerups, then aborting, and failing to pay the rewards that you have earned during the time it WAS working. I'll try again tomorrow and see if anyone has been able to fix the problem!

LuxuriantCat9, Oct 1, 2017
  8. Game Freezs

Mine has lag spikes each time the ad changes. It's worse when people call bingo at the same time as the ad change, which causes my game to freeze for at least 5 numbers; - I've had a game with only 5 bingos called, then a freeze lasting <30 seconds, then end
    of match timer is already mid-countdown!

Personally the ads in round change to often - I guess M$ (or more likely the game developer) wants more $ during the round instead of just the 1 ad in round when this game launched!

AussieBigfoot, Oct 10, 2017
  9. No, but my cards are filled in and can't get it to move to the rewards section. This is the third time this has happened and it sure is frustrating. can't get to where you can contact MS for the problems!!! Sorry I can't help you on this one.

KeyBracelet3556, Oct 14, 2017
  10. It appears MS doesn't even care---corporations, entertainers, and politicians really do bite the hands that feed them!!!!!!!!!!! I know someone at MS actually sees these complaints, but are too stupid to do their job and fix the glitches.

KeyBracelet3556, Nov 2, 2018
  11. Mister Gwyther Win User

Mi consola xbox se congela jugando Gears of War 3

Hey there! Is this the only game that is freezing? When exactly is it freezing; what are you doing when it freezes?
  12. ArtisticToxinzz Win User

Dashboard Background Freezing

Hey its the xbox360 arcade. I have cleaned it from dust in the fans,motherboard,cpu etc. I tried offline = freezing, hardrive games = freezing, disc games = freezing, disc films = freezing
  13. Flakfire Win User

Skyrim Keeps Freezing!

Does the game consistently freeze around the same area in the game?

Does it freeze every two to five minutes on a new game save?

Did it freeze before the game was installed to the HDD?
  14. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Whats Disc1 and Disc2?

I get one game in, then a freeze, then one game then freeze. So far.
  15. Bouchard96 Win User

360s Console Freezing / Black Screen

I have a similar problem, such as the Black Ops freezing after a certain amount of ingame time. Do all your games freeze? Some of my games freeze at startup, and others gave graphical glitches, while others freeze after entering gameplay. Whats really weird
    is that FIFA 10 freezes at startup, but FIFA 11 doesn't freeze at all.
Thema:

Game Freezs

1. Game Freezs - Similar Threads - Game Freezs

2. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  3. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  4. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  5. freeze games in xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    freeze games in xbox series s: Hello i play with xbox series s from one month ago games freeze for 3 second some times in all games (even single player games ) this don't happen in dashboard I did everything, even factory...
  6. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  7. Certain games freeze the screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain games freeze the screen: I've found a problem recently where certain games, which worked perfectly fine for months beforehand, have suddenly started freezing the entire screen while tabbed onto them, everything still runs...
  8. Xbox is freezing and games are crashing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is freezing and games are crashing.: So today I went on to fortnite and randomly it froze. I thought nothing of it and decided to shut of my Xbox S and turn it back on. This time though it took 10 minutes just for it to boot up, and...
  9. XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play: Two games, Lego Lord of the Rings and Plants vs Zombies, have randomly froze at different points during play (never the same spot twice). I can return to the Xbox One X homescreen and restart the...
  10. Xbox X freezing for 1-2 seconds while gaming online with fast internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X freezing for 1-2 seconds while gaming online with fast internet: I have a download speed of 230.33Mbps, upload speed of 48Mbps, 0% packet loss, 35ms latency. 100% wireless strength. And yet when attempting to play online games such as call of duty, the...