Game freezes when I sign into my profile

Discus and support Game freezes when I sign into my profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Assassin's Creed 4 Freedom Cry dlc today and I ended up getting the Firepower achievement for killing 5 guards with one blunderbuss shot,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chaosdpunk7193, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Game freezes when I sign into my profile

I was playing Assassin's Creed 4 Freedom Cry dlc today and I ended up getting the Firepower achievement for killing 5 guards with one blunderbuss shot, the cheevo popped and my console froze, I rebooted the system and continued to play with no further
    interruptions or freezes, however when I completed the dlc and I had achieved 100% synchronization and the credits began to roll I wondered why no achievements were coming up, for completing all mission, doing a certain objective on the final mission, and
    finally for achieving 100% synchronization in all mission. I completed all of this in my one playthrough that took me about 7 hours.
    Now, as soon as I got back to the game my console froze again. I rebooted it and this time I'd sign into live like normal, but whenever I ran a game it would kick me offline and wouldn't allow me back on live, but returning to the dashboard would
    sign me back in, I took this as my profile being corrupted and deleted my profile and recovered it, now I can't even run a game without my console freezing. I tried to start the game and THEN sign in and as soon as my profile signs in the console freezes again,
    I've deleted and recovered profile several times, I've cleared my cache, and I've uninstalled and re-installed the disc. I don't know what else to do and I would really like my profile and achievements to show up. Help please.

:)

chaosdpunk7193, Jan 1, 2014
  2. GerryO'Neill
    GerryO'Neill Guest
    XBox very slow, wont sign in, freezes.

Same problem here, only happens when I try to sign into live, I removed my hard drive and tried with a usb stick which I downloaded my profile to, then after reboot on trying to sign into live it freezes, formatted the hard drive and re downloaded profile
    to that and on trying to sign into live it freezes also.

Plays fine if I don't try to sign in

GerryO'Neill, Jan 1, 2014
  3. BIGJC123
    BIGJC123 Guest
    Profile won't load Dashboard because of Preview Programe

I had a chat with support and they told me to post here.

Basically when i try to sign into my account ONLY on the Dashboard my xbox will Black Screen. I can go onto apps and games Sign in and its fine. I can sign into other xbox ones and All fine.

But when i try to sign into my xbox one with my profile it freezes for about 5 mins then Black screens.

I have been told that this is a Preview Programe problem and that i should post here. PLEASE HELP.

BIGJC123, Jan 1, 2014
  4. PalZer0
    PalZer0 Guest

Hey chaosdpunk7193.

-

Could you try this screen freeze solution please?

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-screen-freeze

-

If nothing there helps you, barring any other advice (it looks like you've tried most of the normal troubleshooting steps already), your console will most likely need service. You can get a service request set up here.

https://myservice.xbox.com

PalZer0, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Hey PalZer0, I tried every solution suggested in the link you gave me and it says I need my console serviced, but I don't understand how that could be the case, only Assassin's Creed 4 freezes when the game loads up, it's only the one game, none of my other
    games give me this issue, how could this warrant the entire console needing serviced?

chaosdpunk7193, Jan 1, 2014
  6. PalZer0
    PalZer0 Guest
    In that case, you may need to wait for a game update from Ubisoft. I had a similar issue with ilomilo where it would always freeze the console at a certain point in the game.

-

You can always reach out to Ubisoft support so that they know there's an issue. They may even be able to help you troubleshoot it further.

Home - Ubisoft Kundenservice

PalZer0, Jan 1, 2014
  7. Yeah I submitted a support ticket and earlier I spoke to xbox support, they tried everything and suggested I contact Ubisoft, but they are closed today so I just have to wait I guess.

chaosdpunk7193, Oct 31, 2018
  8. PalZer0 Win User

Hey chaosdpunk7193.

-

Could you try this screen freeze solution please?

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-screen-freeze

-

If nothing there helps you, barring any other advice (it looks like you've tried most of the normal troubleshooting steps already), your console will most likely need service. You can get a service request set up here.

https://myservice.xbox.com
  9. chaosdpunk7193 Win User

Hey PalZer0, I tried every solution suggested in the link you gave me and it says I need my console serviced, but I don't understand how that could be the case, only Assassin's Creed 4 freezes when the game loads up, it's only the one game, none of my other
    games give me this issue, how could this warrant the entire console needing serviced?
  10. chaosdpunk7193 Win User

Yeah I submitted a support ticket and earlier I spoke to xbox support, they tried everything and suggested I contact Ubisoft, but they are closed today so I just have to wait I guess.
  11. PalZer0 Win User

In that case, you may need to wait for a game update from Ubisoft. I had a similar issue with ilomilo where it would always freeze the console at a certain point in the game.

-

You can always reach out to Ubisoft support so that they know there's an issue. They may even be able to help you troubleshoot it further.

http://support.ubi.com
  12. Crenitic Win User

cant play gears of war 2 on my profile

yea gears 2 is the only game i cannot play and when im not signed in to my profile i can load to the main menu but freezes when im on my profile
Thema:

1. Game freezes when I sign into my profile - Similar Threads - Game freezes sign

2. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  3. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  4. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  5. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  6. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  7. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  8. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  9. freeze games in xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    freeze games in xbox series s: Hello i play with xbox series s from one month ago games freeze for 3 second some times in all games (even single player games ) this don't happen in dashboard I did everything, even factory...
  10. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...