game freezes and I can’t find any fix for this issue

Discus and support game freezes and I can’t find any fix for this issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Launching chivalry through the game pass not through cloud gaming the game will freeze just past the intro you get to the main page and press enter and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by robert wright4, May 12, 2023.

1. game freezes and I can’t find any fix for this issue

Launching chivalry through the game pass not through cloud gaming the game will freeze just past the intro you get to the main page and press enter and the game freezes every time have yet to make its past and can seem to find any solution

:)

robert wright4, May 12, 2023
  2. Mike van Rijn1 Win User

FIFA 23 pro clubs

I have the same issue, can’t find the fix for this.
  3. CarlosValera sanchez Win User

Memory error: 0-1766

During gaming, my system crashes and I’m getting an “memory error : 0-1766”. I can’t find any information anywhere. Others are having a similar issue. Any way to fix this? Xbox one
  4. RustyFails Win User

More Playable Original Xbox Games

I can’t get Fable 3 to play in any capacity on my new series x. I have the disc and digital version. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and once I hit start to go to the game it slows then freezes and goes no further. Anyone having same issue or fixes
  5. CeapamareGolea Win User

Memory error: 0-1766

During gaming, my system crashes and I’m getting an “memory error : 0-1766”. I can’t find any information anywhere. Others are having a similar issue. Any way to fix this? Xbox one
    Hi ! I have the same issues like you ! Did you find out what to do ?
  6. TobySeevers Win User

Sea of Thieves PC Mic Not Working

Have you gotten a reply yet or a fix cause I have the same issues and can’t find a fix
Thema:

game freezes and I can’t find any fix for this issue

1. game freezes and I can’t find any fix for this issue - Similar Threads - game freezes can’t

2. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  3. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  4. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  5. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  6. freeze games in xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    freeze games in xbox series s: Hello i play with xbox series s from one month ago games freeze for 3 second some times in all games (even single player games ) this don't happen in dashboard I did everything, even factory...
  7. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  8. Certain games freeze the screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain games freeze the screen: I've found a problem recently where certain games, which worked perfectly fine for months beforehand, have suddenly started freezing the entire screen while tabbed onto them, everything still runs...
  9. Xbox is freezing and games are crashing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is freezing and games are crashing.: So today I went on to fortnite and randomly it froze. I thought nothing of it and decided to shut of my Xbox S and turn it back on. This time though it took 10 minutes just for it to boot up, and...
  10. XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play: Two games, Lego Lord of the Rings and Plants vs Zombies, have randomly froze at different points during play (never the same spot twice). I can return to the Xbox One X homescreen and restart the...