Game error when changing to Game Pass (Normal version)

Discus and support Game error when changing to Game Pass (Normal version) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently changed from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass (normal version). I cannot play Gears 5 as it displays a message that Is should have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rule Virus, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Rule Virus
    Rule Virus Guest

I recently changed from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass (normal version). I cannot play Gears 5 as it displays a message that Is should have Ultimate.

No other game presents this error.

:)

Rule Virus, Jan 10, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with Gears 5. As per checking, Gears 5 is only available in Game Pass Ultimate, the only version of the game that is included with Game Pass for console or the regular one is Gears 5 Game of the Year Edition.

When you check Gears 5 on the Store page; https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Gears-5/..., you will see there that it says "Included with Ultimate" while Gears 5 Game of the Year Edition says "Included with Game Pass".
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Help! Far cry 5 gold edition became very expansive!

The difference is that the god Version includes the season pass and other stuff. For the normal Version of the game you have to pay extra for things like the season pass or Single dlcs. In the higher versions of games you pay for a bundle.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though it already is

Hi You can take some screenshots about the Error to share? The Game Pass PC is Beta Version yet, try send report when the error come to you
  5. [EX] Win User

Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

Hey nicholas,

maybe it's just a missunderstanding.

Could it be that you've tried to get the Gold Edition of the game ? (because of GwGold ^^)

Only the normal version of the game is part of game pass.
  6. DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D Win User

Digital price is insane

? the normal game (disc) is 59.97 plus taxes, the digital version, i'm assuming comes with the season pass. for the disc its separate
Thema:

1. Game error when changing to Game Pass (Normal version) - Similar Threads - Game error changing

2. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  3. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  4. How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc: Getting this error when trying to install game pass games and only game pass games on my computer. I have tried rebooting and resetting caches. This error happens on both microsoft store and xbox...
  5. error logging into game

in XBoX Accessibility
    error logging into game: whenever i boot up fortnite it tells me an unexpected error occurred trying to log into my xbox live account and i reset my xbox and restarted the game over and over and still get the same result...
  6. Xbox 360 Startup Game LIVE Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Startup Game LIVE Error: So my Xbox 360 is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cable. It has no issues signing into my profile and connecting to Xbox LIVE on the dashboard. About two days ago, when I start an Xbox...
  7. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  8. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.: Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility. I have finally gotten on it and cannot...
  9. Xbox Live connection error for Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connection error for Xbox 360 Games: Whenever I try to play xbox live on Call of Duty Black Ops: 2 for xbox 360 (I’m playing on xbox one.) My profile is grayed out, and when i click download profile, and click off, it let’s me sign...
  10. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...