Game Error for Battlefield Bad Company 2

Discus and support Game Error for Battlefield Bad Company 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently downloaded Battlefield Bad Company 2 from the Xbox Live Market onto the Xbox 360 Pro and after installing it, I was able to play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tnt2492, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Tnt2492
    Tnt2492 Guest

I've recently downloaded Battlefield Bad Company 2 from the Xbox Live Market onto the Xbox 360 Pro and after installing it, I was able to play the campaign. But for some reason, when it comes to multiplayer online, it says Game error.

1. I turned started the Battlefield Bad Company 2 game

2. I go to Multiplayer

3. I pressed on quick match

4. I started the game

5. The game showed the coordinate map and of course the little menu that says "put me in a squad''

6. And while it continues to oad on the loading page the game says " game error: clean with a soft rag and restart the console" as if it were a really scratched up disc. EXCEPT IT ISN'T A DISC!

Its a game I've downloaded from the market. I've tried:

> Uninstalling and installing the game again.

> Uninstalling the BFBC2 Update and the Xbox Live Update.

> Clearing the Cache Fifty-million times.

> And took out any games from the disc tray.

Can someone help me on what to do, Xbox Live Support tried to help, but they tried their best.

:)

Tnt2492, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Reason for BF BC2 isn't working

On my hard drive I have the following files for BF:BC2:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Title Update -14MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update - 283MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update #2 - 468MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update #3 - 1.7GB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Title Update #6 - 14MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 LE Title Update #6 - 14MB

Dunno which ones are necessary but those are what I have.

TekMerc-E90B9A61-5B2A-4533-9E7F-F429E9FCA100, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Cannot install Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition. Help.

I have Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition and when I try to install it for backwards compatibility I get the error "This game isn't playable here". Are not all copies of Bad Company 2 compatible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mogwai Warrior, Jan 2, 2014
  4. TekMerc-E90B9A61-5B2 Win User

Reason for BF BC2 isn't working

On my hard drive I have the following files for BF:BC2:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Title Update -14MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update - 283MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update #2 - 468MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update #3 - 1.7GB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Title Update #6 - 14MB

Battlefield Bad Company 2 LE Title Update #6 - 14MB

Dunno which ones are necessary but those are what I have.
  5. XSV N1T3MAR3 Win User

bf2

Hi there,

I assume you mean Battlefield Bad Company 2? There shouldn't be any problem with Battlefield. You can send your issue over to my friends at Answer HQ and they might have a solution.

EA Answer HQ - Battlefield Bad Company 2:
    answers.ea.com/.../battlefield-bad-company-2

- With kind regards,

Nitemare.
  6. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Battlefield Vets Sound Off!

Battlefield 2 (PC)

Battlefield Bad Company (360)

Battlefield Bad Company 2 with Vietnam DLC (360)

Battlefield 1943 (XBLA)

Battlefield Heroes (PC)
  7. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Battlefield Vets Sound Off!

Battlefield Bad Company 1

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Battlefield 1943

Battlefield Heroes

Although I only played 4 games, I'm loving my VET Rank of 15.
  8. Red Clown Win User

battlefield 2 was rubbish

Which game is the OP talking about? Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, or Battlefield Bad Company 2?
Thema:

1. Game Error for Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Similar Threads - Game Error Battlefield

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips "A Error Occurred": Whenever I record a game clip and try to watch it in my recent I am prompted with an "An Error Occurred" text when doing so. I can see these clips in the Captures app but not in the Captures...
  5. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  6. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  7. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  8. Battlefield V game launch error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V game launch error: My son can not launch the multi-player portion of the game. He has played it before under his gamertag, with no issue, and nothing has changed with security settings that prevents him from...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play family share issue with Battlefield trial error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play family share issue with Battlefield trial error: I've been a subscriber to Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play for a while now and my kids were able to play Battlefield V multiplayer with no problem. In the last week when they try to play on their...
  10. Help , Battlefield 1 trial period error bought the game after playing trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help , Battlefield 1 trial period error bought the game after playing trial: Hello, A few months back I installed the 10 hour trial of battlefield 1 via EA Access for my xbox one, After the 10 hours i bought the entire game in the store(hard copy) and was able to play it...