Game DVR won't record in 60fps

Discus and support Game DVR won't record in 60fps in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; HI so i recently updated to windows 11 and my xbox gamebar is not recording in 60 fps even though i have changed the settings to 60 fps... i clearly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by benmc5, Jun 30, 2022.

1. benmc5
    benmc5 Guest

HI so i recently updated to windows 11 and my xbox gamebar is not recording in 60 fps
    even though i have changed the settings to 60 fps...
    i clearly have no idea what to do pls help me
    it only records in 35 fps
    im running a 8th gen intel i3 and uhd 620 with 12 gb ram
    just to mention i was able to record 60 fps before...
    kindly help me

:)

benmc5, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

Thank you for your reply,

For more in-depth troubleshooting, we would suggest that you contact our Xbox Chat support.

Regards.
  3. Jomari Arc Win User

Thank you for your response, here is a link on how to troubleshoot recording game clips on Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.
  4. VeronikkaZ Win User

Hi,

To resolve DVR issues, here is a link on how to troubleshoot recording game clips on Windows 10.

Keep us in the loop.

Regards.
    Where's the link?
  5. VeronikkaZ Win User

Anybody from support have any idea why the app won't record in 60fps like I've set it to? I'd really like to get this working as it should.
  6. VeronikkaZ Win User

Thank you for your response, here is a link on how to troubleshoot recording game clips on Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.
    Thanks for the link. But there's nothing on that page to help me with my issue. Which is that my recordings aren't at the settings I've selected.

In the Game DVR page of settings, under the Video Encoding section, I've got Video Quality set to 60fps and Video Resolution set to High. However, when I record my game-play, the recording is 1080P, but it's 35fps at best (although more often 20 to 30 fps).

Why won't it record at 60fps like I've set it?
Thema:

1. Game DVR won't record in 60fps - Similar Threads - Game DVR won't

2. Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!: A few days ago when playing Mass Effect 3, I tried to record a gaming clip. It said "Processing" for ten minutes. I restarted my console, and now every time I try to access my clips in Upload...
  3. Game DVR won't record in 60fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't record in 60fps: Game DVR won't record in 60fps, even though I've selected that in the setting. Instead, my recordings are at best 35fps. Usually, they end up somewhere between 20 and 30 fps. My game (Overwatch)...
  4. Game dvr won't share my clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game dvr won't share my clip.: Hello, i have a huge problem, with the xbox app on win 10. In game dvr, when i try to load my clip, from (pc) to (xbox live). Logically, there is a dialog box that opens, asking me what game it...
  5. Game DVR Won't Play Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR Won't Play Clips: I've had my Xbox One for nearly 4 years and in that time I've never been able to play my Game DVR clips without them buffering every 5 seconds and being unwatchable. My ISP is Frontier and I get...
  6. Game DVR won't upload to OneDrive for more than a week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't upload to OneDrive for more than a week: For more than a week, Game DVR won't upload any videos to One Drive. The error message states: :( Something went wrong Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while. When will...
  7. Game DVR won't save captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't save captures: Occasionally I like to save images and videos. Normally this is fine, it all works correctly and I can see my clips and images, share, save and more. Recently I ran out of my Gold subscription. I...
  8. Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.: Okay, for whatever reason, the past few months whenever I record something in Game DVR, it will not pick up my headset audio. I've been in game chat, party chat, no chat, multiple headsets, and...
  9. Game DVR won't play/upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't play/upload: My game DVR evidently has not been recording for over a month. Recently attempted to view captures and gave me a 0x87c40156 code. On the Xbox phone app I can view my captures from around a month...
  10. Game DVR won't save certain clips/screenshot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't save certain clips/screenshot: This is an official complaint. Nowhere in any text, help or forum post written about Game DVR and its features it is stated that clips/screenshots can only be saved and later shared if a) there...