Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called

Discus and support Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anytime I attempt to record I receive an error. Called tech support spoke with them for 45 minutes and tried the following. They had me try and I also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperiorKarma83, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called

• Anytime I attempt to record I receive an error. Called tech support spoke with them for 45 minutes and tried the following. They had me try and I also tried multiple games, hard reset, factory reset, deleting Xbox account and readding account, multiple
      setting changes to no avail. The error codes I received are 0x8232300b, 0x80004005 and 0x82323012. Any help would be great. My Xbox is only 2-3 weeks old. I need to know if I should exchange it at the store before my 30 days is up or is there an actual fix
      that will work. Tired of the down time. Especially when my friends told me theirs works right out of the box.

:)

SuperiorKarma83, Dec 5, 2014
  2. game dvr (record That) issues with pes 2015

I've had the same problem as well recording with the game dvr. Anytime I attempt to record I receive an error. I've tried multiple games, hard reset, factory reset, deleting Xbox account and adding account to no avail. The error codes I received are 0x8232300b
    and 0x80004005. Any help would be great.

SuperiorKarma83, Dec 5, 2014
  3. Xbox One DVR will not record

Guys,

My xbox one dvr will not work, i can not record via any method, when i go to xbox game dvr and start clip i get an error saying the xbox one can not record that, any suggestions, to re cap, i can record ANY footage or anything with xbox one dvr, thanks.

TaSt3 0F ChA0S, Dec 5, 2014
  4. Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called

Now I am receiving another new error code 0x82323004 for my game dvr. Absolutely nothing works. anyone with any kind of suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

SuperiorKarma83, Dec 8, 2014
  5. Also while I'm playing a game and snap the game dvr my picture to the game goes completely blank and does not show up until I unsnap the game dvr. Xbox record that voice command does not work as well.

SuperiorKarma83, Dec 8, 2014
  6. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    I'd strongly recommend having it exchanged at the shop.

BobMcFly247, Dec 8, 2014
  7. So did one final test before I did. I disconnected the console and hooked it up to another TV and the game dvr and Xbox record that function worked perfectly. Is there any reason why it'd work on one TV and not another. The TV it worked on is a current model
    Vizio and the one it didn't work on was an older Panasonic. Both have hdmi inputs. Is there any reason the older TV would render the game dvr useless.

SuperiorKarma83, Dec 9, 2014
  8. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called

This indeed is pretty strange. As the game DVR is not recording the screen of your TV but the output of the grafic chip it indeed is related to the current video output settings. But it should not be affected by the TV itself.

What's happening of you choose "hdmi" instead of "auto" in the TV connection settings? Any difference?

BobMcFly247, Dec 10, 2014
  9. I still have the same setting with the older TV. I'll have to play around with the video settings and see if anything changes.

SuperiorKarma83, Oct 31, 2018
  10. SuperiorKarma83 Win User

So did one final test before I did. I disconnected the console and hooked it up to another TV and the game dvr and Xbox record that function worked perfectly. Is there any reason why it'd work on one TV and not another. The TV it worked on is a current model
    Vizio and the one it didn't work on was an older Panasonic. Both have hdmi inputs. Is there any reason the older TV would render the game dvr useless.
  11. SuperiorKarma83 Win User

Now I am receiving another new error code 0x82323004 for my game dvr. Absolutely nothing works. anyone with any kind of suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  12. BobMcFly247 Win User

I'd strongly recommend having it exchanged at the shop.
  13. SuperiorKarma83 Win User

I still have the same setting with the older TV. I'll have to play around with the video settings and see if anything changes.
  14. BobMcFly247 Win User

This indeed is pretty strange. As the game DVR is not recording the screen of your TV but the output of the grafic chip it indeed is related to the current video output settings. But it should not be affected by the TV itself.

What's happening of you choose "hdmi" instead of "auto" in the TV connection settings? Any difference?
Thema:

1. Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called - Similar Threads - Game DVR record

2. How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?: Hey, so my Xbox game DVR automatically deleted all my recent clips from Xbox live, only leaving a small few of my ancient screenshots from years ago and whenever I upload a new clip, it tells me...
  3. Why does Game DVR not record at 60fps? The maximium fps I get is 48fps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Game DVR not record at 60fps? The maximium fps I get is 48fps.: The game I'm trying to record runs at 144fps at 1080p very well even on integrated graphics, so I'm not sure why nothing records at more than 48fps Laptop Specifications: CPU: 12th Gen Intel...
  4. GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB: i realized every time xbox or game crash game dvr crash too until you restart your console, i dont know if its problem of the games, of the xbox or game dvr but they can't work simultaneously and...
  5. Game DVR won't record in 60fps

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR won't record in 60fps: HI so i recently updated to windows 11 and my xbox gamebar is not recording in 60 fps even though i have changed the settings to 60 fps... i clearly have no idea what to do pls help me it only...
  6. Xbox Game DVR doesn't record sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game DVR doesn't record sound: So pretty much when I record games using Xbox's built in Screen Capture and then play the clips back to watch, everything is fine except the audio. No sound what so ever via the recording. This...
  7. Xbox One Game DVR should record chat sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game DVR should record chat sounds: I know ps4 and ps5 have the option. I think this would be a great idea to give us the option as well. Especially when playing warzone. Come on Microsoft step it up! Is it in the works at all??...
  8. Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened: When recording with what happened for 30s up to 5 min. the clip doesn't record any in game audio happened twice, is there any fix for it? In on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/CodeCipher97...
  9. Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures: Ive been playing Cod Warrfare and ive recorded captures through the xbox game DVR system and it records all of my party’s voices live as we playthrough.... but not my own? how do i get so it...
  10. Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?: I wanted to switch from Nvidia ShadowPlay to the Game Bar DVR since the interface is much smoother to use and faster to launch (especially since it added a FPS counter, it's pretty much feature...