Game DVR upload from pc to xbox live feed

Discus and support Game DVR upload from pc to xbox live feed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there I'm using an Xbox one s and have just downloaded the new console update which has added the new dash board and the ability to record up 1 hour... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoubIe Osiris, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Game DVR upload from pc to xbox live feed

Hi there I'm using an Xbox one s and have just downloaded the new console update which has added the new dash board and the ability to record up 1 hour of gameplay by making a external device the default location where game captures
    are stored. But doing this prevents you from uploading screen shots and game recordings to the Xbox live feed so I am just wondering how I can upload these screenshots and game recordings from my external device. I know I have to use the the pc to do so because
    I read a brief description the Xbox console showed me saying I have to upload them via pc but I have no idea how to do it so any information regarding this would be greatly appreciated. thanks Game DVR upload from pc to xbox live feed :)

:)

DoubIe Osiris, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Game DVR from pc to xbox live feed

Hi there I'm using an Xbox one s and have just downloaded the new console update which has added the new dash board and the ability to record up 1 hour of gameplay by making a external device the default location where game captures are stored. But doing
    this prevents you from uploading screen shots and game recordings to the Xbox live feed so I am just wondering how I can upload these screenshots and game recordings from my external device. I know I have to use the the pc to do so because I read a brief description
    the Xbox console showed me saying I have to upload them via pc but I have no idea how to do it so any information regarding this would be greatly appreciated. thanks Game DVR upload from pc to xbox live feed :)

DoubIe Osiris, Oct 16, 2017
  3. HKvalhe
    HKvalhe Guest
    Not recording games before Upload Studio can edit 4k HDR Game DVR from external HDD!

Still waiting for Microsoft to further improve the Game DVR features on XBox One X. Most important is to upgrade Upload Studio to edit 4k HDR Game DVR from EXTERNAL HDD, instead of having to disconnect the external HDD, edit it on PC, then plug it back again. That's
    just stupid, as the XBox One X should be able to handle all that. Have Upload Studio to support unlimited 4k HDR Game DVR from external HDD, up to 1 hour, and being able to share it with XBox Live, Facebook, OneDrive, Twitter and YouTube.

The new YouTube app for XBox One X (awaiting HDR-support) now supports 4k video clips, so it should be possible to upload 4k Game DVR to it. But I want to edit them in Upload Studio, then bring them up to XBox Live and YouTube.

I WON'T record Game DVRs BEFORE Microsoft have updated the Game DVR features further on XBox One X, and updated Upload Studio to edit 4k HDR Game DVR stored on EXTERNAL HDD, up to 1 hour. It should be fairly simple to provide such support!

It's time to do that NOW. No more waiting...Get it done, then we all can have a good day!

HKvalhe, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Rastigan Win User

edit xbox clips on xbox app on pc and upload it

is there maybe another way to upload videos from pc to xbox live and activity feed? if it is really not possible with the xbox app
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

Wanted : List of PC games that can be recorded and shared to xbox live

Hi Eddie,

To answer your query, we have no specific list of all the games that can be shared though the Xbox Live Activity Feed on the computer. However, we would like to let you know that by using the Game DVR in the Xbox App on Windows 10, it will allow you to
    record your game clips and share it to your Xbox Live Activity Feed.

Only the games that are recorded from the Game DVR on the Xbox App or an Xbox console can be shared to the Xbox Live Activity Feed.

For more information, you can refer to this
    link

Let us know if you have further queries.
  6. LtLogicon Win User

Video clips not showing up after being uploaded

I understand that you can access your recorded clip on your PC, you can double check the folder directory here.

So when you say it doesn't upload to Xbox Live, are you saying that it doesn't appear on the Xbox feed in the app?
  7. Tomesso Win User

OneDrive

If you have a mobile game clip what you've recorded to your phone using a screen capture app or something like that, you can't upload that video to Xbox Live.

Sorry, but that's not the way it works. You can download, edit and upload back
    to Xbox Live only those game clips that
    you’ve recorded with the Game DVR feature.

Step 1: Upload the video to Xbox Live (what you want to edit)

Step 2: Once it's uploaded to the Xbox Live, download it to your Win10 PC via Xbox App

Step 3: Edit, trim and save the new game clip

Step 3: Upload your edited video back to Xbox Live
  8. SteelCityShadow Win User

Xbox one OneDrive/Skydrive replace old with new

The game dvr upload to one drive function doesn't work due to my OneDrive being full and I can't get rid of the other files on the existing OneDrive due to them being sentimental. So I'm wanting my future game recordings that I choose to upload to OneDrive
    to be uploaded on my new OneDrive online storage account, therfore I can download and edit them on pc or mobile, do you get where I'm coming from?

My xbox has loads of storage it has 3TB, just my OneDrive for game dvr uploads is my problem, not the xbox live storage either
Thema:

Game DVR upload from pc to xbox live feed

1. Game DVR upload from pc to xbox live feed - Similar Threads - Game DVR upload

2. Xbox game DVR on windows 10. Can I upload captures that were caught from 3rd party software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game DVR on windows 10. Can I upload captures that were caught from 3rd party software?: I use a third party software to capture footage of my games and have it save to the same folder that my Xbox game captures are saved to, and would like to upload them my xbox live account to share...
  3. Cant upload screen shot or game clip from game dvr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload screen shot or game clip from game dvr: Hello. when i try to upload a game clip or screen shot ,, i get error message that says we do not recognise the game... I am playing fornite battle royal. same happens when i screen shot from...
  4. Xbox App/Windows 10 Game DVR Upload Issue: "We don't recognize the game."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App/Windows 10 Game DVR Upload Issue: "We don't recognize the game.": When trying to upload certain games, an error prompt informs me that the game is not recognized. After searching around for a solution, I found that certain games do not have the proper tags. The...
  5. Not recording games before Upload Studio can edit 4k HDR Game DVR from external HDD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not recording games before Upload Studio can edit 4k HDR Game DVR from external HDD!: Still waiting for Microsoft to further improve the Game DVR features on XBox One X. Most important is to upgrade Upload Studio to edit 4k HDR Game DVR from EXTERNAL HDD, instead of having to...
  6. Cant upload game dvr captures to youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload game dvr captures to youtube: Me and a friend have 2 youtube channels which we post different games to, and both of us are stuggling to upload, my problem is that whenever i select a game clip on the upload tab on the youtube...
  7. Game DVR unable to upload clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR unable to upload clips?: I have a YouTube channel that I upload gameplay clips to from my Xbox because I don't have an Xbox Live (Live Gold?) membership - I can't afford it as I have no income, and the Xbox was a gift...
  8. game dvr wont upload clips to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game dvr wont upload clips to xbox live: game dvr wont upload clips to xbox live. ive made sure i have no clips saved anywere. so its nouthing to do with space. the clips i make are getting saved but i cant sare them in any way. i keep...
  9. Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!: A few days ago when playing Mass Effect 3, I tried to record a gaming clip. It said "Processing" for ten minutes. I restarted my console, and now every time I try to access my clips in Upload...
  10. Game DVR captures don't upload to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR captures don't upload to Xbox live: For the past 3 days I haven't been able to capture something without getting "Couldn't upload to Xbox Live Remove captures to free up space" I have literally deleted every single capture on Xbox...