Game DVR: Nothing but Trouble (no audio)

Discus and support Game DVR: Nothing but Trouble (no audio) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past few months, my game clips when I say "Xbox, Record that", end up out of sync. The video would be 3+ seconds behind the clip. I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Werewolf998, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Werewolf998
    Werewolf998 Guest

For the past few months, my game clips when I say "Xbox, Record that", end up out of sync. The video would be 3+ seconds behind the clip. I tried to not let it bother me but after 5 months of this issue, I've had it. I couldn't take the out of sync anymore.
    So I looked up the problem to see if others had the same issue, which many did, but the only solution seemed to be to unplug the Xbox for a few minutes and plug it back in. I did this, waited about 10 minutes, plugged it back in, and went straight into Minecraft
    to record a clip. After I entered Minecraft, I started breaking blocks to create sounds to see if it was fixed. I said "Xbox, record that", and it ended up being worse. The clip had NO AUDIO AT ALL. I was furious. Instead of being just out of sync, there's
    now just no sound. Is there a solution to this? I make great clips that I have to delete because there's no sound. Please, a solution??

:)

Werewolf998, Jan 25, 2015
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    DVR isn't picking up audio input from my microphone

Hey LEIGHTON LEGEND,

Windows 10 Xbox DVR will record the game audio, but it does not record input voices or external audio. There is a setting to enable audio with Game DVR, but that setting is for enabling game audio. This page outlines all information on how to

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

If you'd like to give some feedback for future updates definitely head over to Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice.

Mister Maka, Jan 25, 2015
  3. No sound on recorded game clips since update

No audio on my upload game dvr videos since the april update. Microsoft please fix soon

blackdantesmith, Jan 25, 2015
  4. AUGU5T0
    AUGU5T0 Guest

Im have the same issue, my clips now have no audio, i tried all types of "fix" on the web but no sucess, tried shot down and clear mac, tried shut down and uninstall upload studio, tried clear mac and unisntall U.Studio and then shut down and restart all...but
    nothing =/ (sorry my english)

AUGU5T0, Jan 26, 2015
  5. AUGU5T0 Win User

Im have the same issue, my clips now have no audio, i tried all types of "fix" on the web but no sucess, tried shot down and clear mac, tried shut down and uninstall upload studio, tried clear mac and unisntall U.Studio and then shut down and restart all...but
    nothing =/ (sorry my english)
  6. Mister Maka Win User

DVR isn't picking up audio input from my microphone

Hey LEIGHTON LEGEND,

Windows 10 Xbox DVR will record the game audio, but it does not record input voices or external audio. There is a setting to enable audio with Game DVR, but that setting is for enabling game audio. This page outlines all information on how to

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

If you'd like to give some feedback for future updates definitely head over to http://xbox.uservoice.com/.
  7. Unreal Warfare Win User

Game Recording

Go into settings and check that audio is enabled for Game DVR.
  8. ClassicAttack80 Win User

A half a day with upload studio.

yeah the in game audio, if my TV is up loud does that mean the DVR is recording the audio equally as loud?
  9. Ackis Win User

Game DVR audio channels

Not that I'm aware - you can have the game dvr not record audio I believe but I don't think there's an audio only option.
Thema:

1. Game DVR: Nothing but Trouble (no audio) - Similar Threads - Game DVR Nothing

2. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  3. Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.: Since the latest update in xbox one x,the xbox game dvr is keeps getting broken. Now I can't record the whole thing because when it's done the whole footage got corrupted like the video is...
  4. How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?: Hey, so my Xbox game DVR automatically deleted all my recent clips from Xbox live, only leaving a small few of my ancient screenshots from years ago and whenever I upload a new clip, it tells me...
  5. Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends: Current issue is with the Game DVR. I've been having issues with the audio that is being captured during recorded clips, specifically in Apex legends. I've been troubleshooting the issue and have...
  6. No audio track in Game DVR recordings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio track in Game DVR recordings: I've seen various posts relating to Game DVR not recording on XBox and previous versions of Windows but the issue still exists in Windows 11. There was even a post suggesting 'downgrading' the...
  7. Why does Game DVR not record at 60fps? The maximium fps I get is 48fps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Game DVR not record at 60fps? The maximium fps I get is 48fps.: The game I'm trying to record runs at 144fps at 1080p very well even on integrated graphics, so I'm not sure why nothing records at more than 48fps Laptop Specifications: CPU: 12th Gen Intel...
  8. Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue: Anyone have a fix or workaround for audio/video desync in Windows 11's Game DVR recordings? submitted by /u/CliffBlinky [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game DVR Audio Desync

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game DVR Audio Desync: Hello, I don't remember exactly when it began, but pretty recently I've been having problems with my Xbox game clip audio. For some context: I play on an Xbox Series X. My Xbox is not damaged,...
  10. Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio: I am well aware this issue has been said on here plenty of times already. But I've tried the recent queries and their solutions. My current settings are stereo uncompressed for both stereo and...