Game DVR is wack

Discus and support Game DVR is wack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i'd go on the app game dvr on the top center it doesn't say anything like "capture space 100% full" I have plenty space free, so whenever i'd... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Qcheetah1234, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Qcheetah1234
    Qcheetah1234 Guest

Game DVR is wack

Whenever i'd go on the app game dvr on the top center it doesn't say anything like "capture space 100% full" I have plenty space free, so whenever i'd take a gameclip it would say "can not upload to xbox live, remove captures to free up space" even though
    I had space, then when I went on game dvr, on the top center it would say "capture space is 100% full, remove captures to free up space" any tips? Please help

:)

Qcheetah1234, Oct 12, 2016
  2. PandoraLoLz
    PandoraLoLz Guest
    Gears of War Judgement

This is that Wack-A-Mole game, right? =3

PandoraLoLz, Oct 12, 2016
  3. Final Fantasy XIII 2 Demo and Scary girl XBLA game info

u're entitled to ur opinion pak, but so am I. It's still wack, microsoft (@ times) is wack as well

xXxOut4BloodxXx, Oct 12, 2016
  4. J0RDAND174
    J0RDAND174 Guest

Game DVR is wack

Hello there,

Sorry to hear you are having these issues, can you tell me the capacity you have used, and the size of the clips you are trying to upload?

Thanks in advance.

J0RDAND174, Oct 16, 2016
  5. J0RDAND174 Win User

Game DVR is wack

Hello there,

Sorry to hear you are having these issues, can you tell me the capacity you have used, and the size of the clips you are trying to upload?

Thanks in advance.
  6. PandoraLoLz Win User

Gears of War Judgement

This is that Wack-A-Mole game, right? =3
  7. xXxOut4BloodxXx Win User

Final Fantasy XIII 2 Demo and Scary girl XBLA game info

u're entitled to ur opinion pak, but so am I. It's still wack, microsoft (@ times) is wack as well
  8. 1JayMax Win User

Xbox one backwards compatibility

Wacked! I totally forgot about that game! It was awesome! I'm with you on this one!
  9. Burnin TODI Win User

Microsoft please bring back to XBOX ONE

wiggity, wiggity, wacked???
Thema:

Game DVR is wack

1. Game DVR is wack - Similar Threads - Game DVR wack

2. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  3. Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.: Since the latest update in xbox one x,the xbox game dvr is keeps getting broken. Now I can't record the whole thing because when it's done the whole footage got corrupted like the video is...
  4. How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?: Hey, so my Xbox game DVR automatically deleted all my recent clips from Xbox live, only leaving a small few of my ancient screenshots from years ago and whenever I upload a new clip, it tells me...
  5. Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends: Current issue is with the Game DVR. I've been having issues with the audio that is being captured during recorded clips, specifically in Apex legends. I've been troubleshooting the issue and have...
  6. No audio track in Game DVR recordings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio track in Game DVR recordings: I've seen various posts relating to Game DVR not recording on XBox and previous versions of Windows but the issue still exists in Windows 11. There was even a post suggesting 'downgrading' the...
  7. Why does Game DVR not record at 60fps? The maximium fps I get is 48fps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Game DVR not record at 60fps? The maximium fps I get is 48fps.: The game I'm trying to record runs at 144fps at 1080p very well even on integrated graphics, so I'm not sure why nothing records at more than 48fps Laptop Specifications: CPU: 12th Gen Intel...
  8. Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue: Anyone have a fix or workaround for audio/video desync in Windows 11's Game DVR recordings? submitted by /u/CliffBlinky [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game DVR Audio Desync

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game DVR Audio Desync: Hello, I don't remember exactly when it began, but pretty recently I've been having problems with my Xbox game clip audio. For some context: I play on an Xbox Series X. My Xbox is not damaged,...
  10. Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio: I am well aware this issue has been said on here plenty of times already. But I've tried the recent queries and their solutions. My current settings are stereo uncompressed for both stereo and...