Game DVR from pc to xbox live feed

Discus and support Game DVR from pc to xbox live feed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there I'm using an Xbox one s and have just downloaded the new console update which has added the new dash board and the ability to record up 1 hour... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoubIe Osiris, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Game DVR from pc to xbox live feed

Hi there I'm using an Xbox one s and have just downloaded the new console update which has added the new dash board and the ability to record up 1 hour of gameplay by making a external device the default location where game captures are stored. But doing
    this prevents you from uploading screen shots and game recordings to the Xbox live feed so I am just wondering how I can upload these screenshots and game recordings from my external device. I know I have to use the the pc to do so because I read a brief description
    the Xbox console showed me saying I have to upload them via pc but I have no idea how to do it so any information regarding this would be greatly appreciated. thanks Game DVR from pc to xbox live feed :)

:)

DoubIe Osiris, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Game DVR upload from pc to xbox live feed

Hi there I'm using an Xbox one s and have just downloaded the new console update which has added the new dash board and the ability to record up 1 hour of gameplay by making a external device the default location where game captures
    are stored. But doing this prevents you from uploading screen shots and game recordings to the Xbox live feed so I am just wondering how I can upload these screenshots and game recordings from my external device. I know I have to use the the pc to do so because
    I read a brief description the Xbox console showed me saying I have to upload them via pc but I have no idea how to do it so any information regarding this would be greatly appreciated. thanks Game DVR from pc to xbox live feed :)

DoubIe Osiris, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest
    Wanted : List of PC games that can be recorded and shared to xbox live

Hi Eddie,

To answer your query, we have no specific list of all the games that can be shared though the Xbox Live Activity Feed on the computer. However, we would like to let you know that by using the Game DVR in the Xbox App on Windows 10, it will allow you to
    record your game clips and share it to your Xbox Live Activity Feed.

Only the games that are recorded from the Game DVR on the Xbox App or an Xbox console can be shared to the Xbox Live Activity Feed.

For more information, you can refer to this
    link

Let us know if you have further queries.

Loraine Mon, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

Wanted : List of PC games that can be recorded and shared to xbox live

Hi Eddie,

To answer your query, we have no specific list of all the games that can be shared though the Xbox Live Activity Feed on the computer. However, we would like to let you know that by using the Game DVR in the Xbox App on Windows 10, it will allow you to
    record your game clips and share it to your Xbox Live Activity Feed.

Only the games that are recorded from the Game DVR on the Xbox App or an Xbox console can be shared to the Xbox Live Activity Feed.

For more information, you can refer to this
    link

Let us know if you have further queries.
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

What is the point of having a Xbox One?

I seriously doubt the xbox app will include anything apart from the feed, the dvr, msg/chat.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Can't Manage Game DVR Captures, 0x87c40156

Hey SnuggleWuffles! How are you accessing the game DVR? Is it through your notifications, activity feed, or are you selecting Game DVR and viewing all clips from there? Post back and let me know!
  7. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Play online Xbox one and PC?

Devs will have the choice of allowing cross-platform play when Windows 10 is out, but for some games I don't think it makes sense, as a keyboard/mouse gives you too much of an advantage, particularly when it comes to aiming.

You'll also be able to chat to/message people whether they're on PC or Xbox One, and the PC will get the Game DVR functionality of the Xbox One that'll work with any PC games and those clips can be shared to the user's Xbox Live activity feed.
  8. Ariel Acu Win User

What all shows on Xbox Profile Activity?

Hi TiberiusOptimus,

Normally, the Activity feed section in the Xbox app shows you all in-game activities, recorded games, and achievements that you unlocked. If you're using the Xbox app on your phone, it will not show that you're watching videos from the
    Youtube app or from other apps. The same goes if you're watching videos from your computer unless you recorded it using the Game DVR feature in the Xbox app. Any video clips recorded using the Game DVR will show up in the Activity feed section.

Let us know if you have clarifications.
Thema:

Game DVR from pc to xbox live feed

1. Game DVR from pc to xbox live feed - Similar Threads - Game DVR live

2. Xbox app Windows 10 Game DVR on Xbox Live Improvements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app Windows 10 Game DVR on Xbox Live Improvements: So far I really like the app. It's great to leave open on my laptop to see who is on , chat, check out the activity feed and so on. The one thing I like most is the the Game DVR to manage my...
  3. game dvr wont upload clips to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game dvr wont upload clips to xbox live: game dvr wont upload clips to xbox live. ive made sure i have no clips saved anywere. so its nouthing to do with space. the clips i make are getting saved but i cant sare them in any way. i keep...
  4. Game DVR Not Uploading to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR Not Uploading to Xbox Live: I seem to be having a problem where game clips and screenshots I save on the Xbox are not appearing in the activity feed or can be uploaded to Xbox Live. When I go to game captures in My Profile...
  5. i am trying to record my live games via the game dvr on my pc and it says missing capture file ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am trying to record my live games via the game dvr on my pc and it says missing capture file ...: i am trying to record my live games via the game dvr on my pc and it says missing capture file ??? need some info on how to reinstall the app from my computer even if it says it is not in the...
  6. Game DVR upload from pc to xbox live feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR upload from pc to xbox live feed: Hi there I'm using an Xbox one s and have just downloaded the new console update which has added the new dash board and the ability to record up 1 hour of gameplay by making a external device the...
  7. What will happen when I delete Game DVR from Xbox Live Storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What will happen when I delete Game DVR from Xbox Live Storage?: Will it (already shared clip/screenshot) still be able to watch/view in activity feed after I delete them form Xbox Live Storage in ' Manage Cuptures'? e7bb746c-60f6-4033-821b-d5340aa5a0f8
  8. Game DVR captures don't upload to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR captures don't upload to Xbox live: For the past 3 days I haven't been able to capture something without getting "Couldn't upload to Xbox Live Remove captures to free up space" I have literally deleted every single capture on Xbox...
  9. Game DVR not Uploading clips to Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR not Uploading clips to Live: Hello XBL Support Team, On Friday March 17, 2017, I deleted roughly 250+ total game clips from my Xbox One S & my account's Cloud Storage. Literally, everything was intentionally deleted...or so...
  10. xbox live storage error code 0x87c40156 game dvr

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live storage error code 0x87c40156 game dvr: Unable to access Game DVR app from Xbox One. Loading hangs up and eventually results in error message "Something Went Wrong" with error code below: 0x87c40156 c6d3d87d-5fae-41fa-9269-02c14737d62e