GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB

Discus and support GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i realized every time xbox or game crash game dvr crash too until you restart your console, i dont know if its problem of the games, of the xbox or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jgbvfgbgvgybuhbgv, Aug 26, 2022.

1. GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB

i realized every time xbox or game crash game dvr crash too until you restart your console, i dont know if its problem of the games, of the xbox or game dvr but they can't work simultaneously and every time are more common the audio bugs both xbox one or series XS

its a bug i have experiment a lot of times and my questions are

is because some games can't support correctly game dvr in the background?

is because i enter the pen drive in the USB number 1 of the console but USB #2 & #3 are better

is just because game dvr sometines has random bugs

is because the USB? i dont think so because it only happens when the USB wasnt correctly extracted in the xbox or before play, in the PC

i use a sandisk usb 3.0. 120 GB

is because some games doest let you record audio cause copyright? i dont think so because when a game doesnt let game dvr doesnt let to record anything and it advices you about that

I ALWAYS TURN OFF MY XBOX WITH THE OPTION OF ''apagar completamente'' i dont know how is called in english, shut down 100%, because i realized years ago that with the normal shut down the console doesnt shut down 100% and when you extract the usb it could be damaged

my conclusion is that game dvr is very sensible and isnt prepared to record as a video capture but i could be with a little more improves i think

:)

jgbvfgbgvgybuhbgv, Aug 26, 2022
  2. jgbvfgbgvgybuhbgv Win User

i think the bug could be caused by a bad usb extracion from the pc, when you insert in the xbox in these conditions it could cause a bug

i use the original hdmi of the xbox but i dont know if is the hdmi of my xbox one or my xbox series

i record using a xbox series **** & audio
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello jgbvfgbgvgybuhbgv,

We really appreciate for your patience in waiting. For us to further verify the issue , we would like to ask more details on it in order to provide you an accurate resolution. Can you please provide us the following information below?

• Are you trying to record gameplay / audio through the Xbox console, or through PC using an external device?
    • What are you using to record the gameplay?
    • Are you using an HDMI splitter? Make sure to use the cables that came with the Xbox console.
    • Console shutdowns can sometimes happen due to system corruption, requiring the console be reset to factory defaults. For info on how to reset your console operating system, if this happens then go to: How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults
    Important System corruption can sometimes spread to external storage devices, so unplug any external storage (such as external hard drives) before performing a system reset and leave such devices unplugged until you’re able to verify whether the issue is still occurring after the reset.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi jgbvfgbgvgybuhbgv,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. jgbvfgbgvgybuhbgv Win User

still happening, i think the games are the problem, nobody works
  6. jgbvfgbgvgybuhbgv Win User

in conclusion i think that depends on each game, some games never game me problems specially 360 games, i think some games dont support well game dvr in the background every time

as hell let loose

enlisted

aliens fireteam elite

not triple a games curiously
Thema:

1. GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB - Similar Threads - GAME DVR doesnt

2. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  3. Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.: Since the latest update in xbox one x,the xbox game dvr is keeps getting broken. Now I can't record the whole thing because when it's done the whole footage got corrupted like the video is...
  4. How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?: Hey, so my Xbox game DVR automatically deleted all my recent clips from Xbox live, only leaving a small few of my ancient screenshots from years ago and whenever I upload a new clip, it tells me...
  5. Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends: Current issue is with the Game DVR. I've been having issues with the audio that is being captured during recorded clips, specifically in Apex legends. I've been troubleshooting the issue and have...
  6. No audio track in Game DVR recordings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio track in Game DVR recordings: I've seen various posts relating to Game DVR not recording on XBox and previous versions of Windows but the issue still exists in Windows 11. There was even a post suggesting 'downgrading' the...
  7. Game DVR doesnt work properly with Warframe on One X if played from external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR doesnt work properly with Warframe on One X if played from external storage device: Hello, im having a bit of an existential crisis here with game capturing on my One X. The issue is that recodings just are plain out broken with Warframe and only Warframe on the One X, it works...
  8. Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR doesnt work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR doesnt work: Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR only record for less than 30 secs. I have tried everything suggested online and didnt work. Any update coming soon? submitted by /u/DoodeAM [link] [comments]
  9. game dvr doesnt let you choose what mic to record with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game dvr doesnt let you choose what mic to record with: i have a built in mic in my laptop that is broken but i have a good mic plugged in... for some reason it chooses to record with the broken one instead of letting me choose between input devices......
  10. Game DVR doesnt record game audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR doesnt record game audio: the video records fine but there is no sound when i watch my recording Can anyone help me fix it? 78334989-a65b-4920-93d3-c2f458b80cb5