Game DVR 4K issue is also happening in the latest public build, even though it was released...

Discus and support Game DVR 4K issue is also happening in the latest public build, even though it was released... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I did a factory reset and found that this issue is a thing in the most recent stable release. By the way, I reported it. The frustrating thing is that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Game DVR 4K issue is also happening in the latest public build, even though it was released...

I did a factory reset and found that this issue is a thing in the most recent stable release. By the way, I reported it.

The frustrating thing is that when I installed the public build, 4K clips were working perfectly in Beta Ring. This problem was already fixed after a long time. But the build released to the public became available with this issue not fixed.

So I really want to advice you all that it will be useless to factory reset and uninstall preview builds. Also, probably it will only see a fix by the end of the month.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Jun 10, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

XBOX One controller connectivity issues

Are you in the insider program or are you referring to the latest public build release?
  3. Frathos Win User

Recording 4k game footage gets cut off now at random points (Xbox One X)

AFAIK, they are testing some fixes now for Game DVR 4K clips in the Alpha Skip Ahead and possibly Alpha Dashboard preview releases. You will have to wait until testing finishes with the Beta and Delta tiers and the updates are released into the next public
    Dashboard release. If they follow past year releases, then the next public update may be in July or August 2020 (that's just my best guess at this time).
  4. DarkrPhi Win User

WinZip Error Message

Are you in the insiders program? If so then the OSU wont work as its not designed to.access non public releases

If you are having issues with installing the latest insiders build you might want to goto the r/xboxinsiders on regedit

There is an easy fix for insider update errors though login on a windows 10 pc and download the insiders app from.the ms store remove your console and reboot then update which you can use the public releases sfter which you can reapply fot insiders

However this is only for insiders build consoles and not.to be attempted by non insiders
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Solution To: Headset Icon top right of TV showing Muted on Home Page.

Just replying again to put post at top as I'm still seeing Headset mute issues

I haven't had this issue since the latest Omega update which has been released to Public build yesterday or today.

Hopefully fixed now

Cheers
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Cannot load saves made in Minecraft Beta

The latest public release of the game is on version 1.14.09 anything higher than this would be a beta version of the game.

There is also features in the beta that has not been released to the general public yet and thus you will not be able to open the world until these features has been released.
Thema:

Game DVR 4K issue is also happening in the latest public build, even though it was released...

1. Game DVR 4K issue is also happening in the latest public build, even though it was released... - Similar Threads - Game DVR issue

2. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  3. Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.: Since the latest update in xbox one x,the xbox game dvr is keeps getting broken. Now I can't record the whole thing because when it's done the whole footage got corrupted like the video is...
  4. How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?: Hey, so my Xbox game DVR automatically deleted all my recent clips from Xbox live, only leaving a small few of my ancient screenshots from years ago and whenever I upload a new clip, it tells me...
  5. Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends: Current issue is with the Game DVR. I've been having issues with the audio that is being captured during recorded clips, specifically in Apex legends. I've been troubleshooting the issue and have...
  6. No audio track in Game DVR recordings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio track in Game DVR recordings: I've seen various posts relating to Game DVR not recording on XBox and previous versions of Windows but the issue still exists in Windows 11. There was even a post suggesting 'downgrading' the...
  7. Why does Game DVR not record at 60fps? The maximium fps I get is 48fps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Game DVR not record at 60fps? The maximium fps I get is 48fps.: The game I'm trying to record runs at 144fps at 1080p very well even on integrated graphics, so I'm not sure why nothing records at more than 48fps Laptop Specifications: CPU: 12th Gen Intel...
  8. Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue: Anyone have a fix or workaround for audio/video desync in Windows 11's Game DVR recordings? submitted by /u/CliffBlinky [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game DVR Audio Desync

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game DVR Audio Desync: Hello, I don't remember exactly when it began, but pretty recently I've been having problems with my Xbox game clip audio. For some context: I play on an Xbox Series X. My Xbox is not damaged,...
  10. Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio: I am well aware this issue has been said on here plenty of times already. But I've tried the recent queries and their solutions. My current settings are stereo uncompressed for both stereo and...