Game does't load

Discus and support Game does't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Jigsaw does not load today. Game stop loading on second screen. Using Windows 10 version 1803 with beta version of Edge. This game always... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RonaldBeam, Aug 8, 2018.

  1. RonaldBeam
    RonaldBeam Guest

    Game does't load


    Microsoft Jigsaw does not load today. Game stop loading on second screen. Using Windows 10 version 1803 with beta version of Edge. This game always acts like it can't find the server.

    :)
     
    RonaldBeam, Aug 8, 2018
    #1
  2. Recent players list

    Some games it don't work on my friend.dont know why just does't
     
    MessiahBrowny, Aug 8, 2018
    #2
  3. Leader Of The Pack Achievement?

    Nah does't have to be in one world, I got this over 3 different saves
     
    Chris Frankland, Aug 8, 2018
    #3
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

    Game does't load

    Try restarting the computer and if it doesn't load then uninstall/reinstall the game.
     
    {Parity}, Aug 8, 2018
    #4
  5. MasTerKi3Z
    MasTerKi3Z Guest
    Restart your Pc and router, You should also clean the cache of your Pc, this may work
     
    MasTerKi3Z, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. {Parity} Win User

    Game does't load

    Try restarting the computer and if it doesn't load then uninstall/reinstall the game.
  7. MasTerKi3Z Win User

    Game does't load

    Restart your Pc and router, You should also clean the cache of your Pc, this may work
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

    Recent players list

    Some games it don't work on my friend.dont know why just does't
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Does it cost anything to send in your Xbox One if it's under warranty?

    No. If it's under warranty it does't cost anything.
  10. US Revenge Win User

    Vocal minority? Think again...

    same articles from before xbone flop. it does't confirm anything at this point.
Thema:

Game does't load

Loading...
  1. Game does't load - Similar Threads - Game does't load

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  8. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  9. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  10. XBOX One does't show my XBOX 360 games in the game library

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One does't show my XBOX 360 games in the game library: I've a dozen of XBOX 360 games purchased on marketplace.xbox.com over the years of gaming, I bought these games under the "Hong Kong" locale of the marketplace for playing on my mighty XBOX 360....