Game doesn’t let me play

Discus and support Game doesn’t let me play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had ran out of gamepass ultimate and I wanted to play gang beast and it says I need game pass even though I bought gang beast a few months ago why is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthony CPerez, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Game doesn’t let me play

I had ran out of gamepass ultimate and I wanted to play gang beast and it says I need game pass even though I bought gang beast a few months ago why is it like that

:)

Anthony CPerez, Jul 20, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Game doesn’t let me play

Try to remove your profile, then turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console and sign in!

If the issue persists, I would strongly suggest trying the troubleshooting steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear

Then select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

Also, It would be great if you can delete the local save of the game.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why it doesn’t Let me play it

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Planton

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now the pre-order was cancelled for some gamers.

In this case you're going to receive a refund in the next 3-5 business days (can take longer depending on your financial institution)

You can double check this current problem here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

[​IMG]
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Why doesn’t the digital mw2 let me play

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I hope this helps resolve your query. Happy Gaming.
  5. ImMartinFoxx Win User

Doesn’t let me load my game

Hi!

Have you tried removing your profile from the console and signing in again?

If not, try that.

If you've already done that, try hard resetting the console!
  6. Bellybutton1 Win User

Game pass wont stop popping up while playign rainbow six siege

Yes it says I need it but I’m able to talk to my friends and play other games . It’s just siege that doesn’t let me play. Also when I try to renew it, it is not letting me use any type of credit card. It says this transaction was declined
Thema:

Game doesn’t let me play

1. Game doesn’t let me play - Similar Threads - Game doesn’t let

2. My WD Black p10 game drive doesn’t have 2 terabytes of Xbox games that I have

in XBoX on Consoles
    My WD Black p10 game drive doesn’t have 2 terabytes of Xbox games that I have: I had just started learning keyboard and mouse and had to use the usb ports on my Xbox. So I disconnected my game drive and left it over night. This morning a woke up and wanted to transfer a game...
  3. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  4. Audio mixer between chat and game on xbox wireless headset doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio mixer between chat and game on xbox wireless headset doesn’t work.: Hi, I have a problem with the xbox wireless headset. I can properly hear sound from the game and chat too but if i try to mix these channel (with the left wheel of the headset) it remains the...
  5. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  6. I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...: I’ve added a gift card to my Xbox account. When I’ve gone to buy a game with it the funds do not appear. Why is this? d959cc79-750d-4844-b5be-de7b5848afc9
  7. I have my friends xbox on principal and it doesn’t not let me play the game it gives me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my friends xbox on principal and it doesn’t not let me play the game it gives me...: I have my friends xbox on principal and it doesn’t not let me play the game it gives me error but when I go to the store it shows that I ready got the game I cannot buy it...
  8. When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...: Does it happen to any one else ? 082944cb-2fe1-4b44-8f36-8b454c0a26e4
  9. Doesn’t let me load my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doesn’t let me load my game: It’s not letting me play 2k it keeps saying I have to update my memberships but I renewed it a few days ago d0e3bd39-4667-4f1b-bdc4-c636cb4d3a8f
  10. It doesn’t let me play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesn’t let me play the game: I have the account but don’t let me play it sends me to get the a pp e009126d-2e1f-4a6d-af9d-75187787f2a3