Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE!

Discus and support Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox one and recently bought the new lego dimensions starter pack with the game disc but it will not play it has played once but won't come... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hayley23oliver5, Jan 19, 2018.

  1. Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE!


    I have an xbox one and recently bought the new lego dimensions starter pack with the game disc but it will not play it has played once but won't come on again also my hello neighbour game that I recently bought from the online Microsoft store won't load
    either and that hasn't got a disc.. Could some one please help me to solve what's wrong with my xbox..

    Many thanks

    Hayley

    :)
     
    hayley23oliver5, Jan 19, 2018
    #1
  2. Meowfia
    Meowfia Guest
    Mercenaries 1 freezing!

    So I recently bought mercenaries 1, which I played a bunch on Xbox original. I tried playing it on my xbox 360, but ti keeps freezing. No other game freezes, except for mercenaries 2. So either my xbox hates the mercenaries games and won't play them, or
    I have 2 damaged mercenaries discs, bought from different people, and the mercenaries 2 was bought new. Help please?! Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE! :)
     
    Meowfia, Jan 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Says Wifi is working, multiplayer not connecting to game servers

    I bought a game from the Xbox store online and It won't let me play without wifi on my Xbox 360 or One
     
    cod mega master, Jan 19, 2018
    #3
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE!

    Is it only those 2 games that are not playing? Have you tried other games?

    Hold the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. Wait a minute then turn it back on and try again. Let us know if it works.
     
    brandiesel1, Jan 19, 2018
    #4
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE!

    Is it only those 2 games that are not playing? Have you tried other games?

    Hold the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. Wait a minute then turn it back on and try again. Let us know if it works.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    gamepass renew and hard copy disc

    And just to be sure, you do have the disc in the console as you're trying to play?

    The store won't show that you own the game since you bought it on disc and not digitally.
  7. hiwired Win User

    Xbox One 500GB vs 1TB

    If you got it from Xbox store then you won't need the disc. This applies to Xbox 360 as well if you have any games you bought from the Xbox store you can play without disc and play anywhere
  8. RoninhoM2906 Win User

    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2

    This game has been removed from the online store, it can only be played by those who bought it before removal or through the game disc
  9. cod mega master Win User

    Says Wifi is working, multiplayer not connecting to game servers

    I bought a game from the Xbox store online and It won't let me play without wifi on my Xbox 360 or One
Thema:

Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE!

Loading...
  1. Game discs and online store bought game won't play.. HELP.. PLEASE! - Similar Threads - Game discs online

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. Game disc suddenly went offline and will not play online anymore.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc suddenly went offline and will not play online anymore.: I was playing the gaming disc, Golf Club 2, online with the society tournaments and seasons. In middle of one of these season rounds, game went offline. I haven't been able to get it to go online...
  10. How to i change disc to online game because i got a new xbox without a disc drive

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to i change disc to online game because i got a new xbox without a disc drive: I dont kmow whay to put in details b89c5d60-18e5-4544-82ae-05e047ec3ed6