Game disc x series

Discus and support Game disc x series in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play cricket 19 but states have to download via disc not sure what disc to get for X BOX SERIES X 55748193-1e1e-4b2f-9c72-16fd76b5f035 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by geraldhuntSQ, Sep 7, 2022.

1. geraldhuntSQ
    geraldhuntSQ Guest

Game disc x series

I want to play cricket 19 but states have to download via disc not sure what disc to get for X BOX SERIES X

:)

geraldhuntSQ, Sep 7, 2022
  2. mohamadhakimi1 Win User

Xbox series x banned

In iran finding xbox series x discs game is so hard and rarely you can find discs. The xbox 1 discs is alot. But series x discs u can't find. I don't know why?
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

series x has disc drive and the series s does not

smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

0x803f8001 Error Xbox Series S

you cannot use disc based games on the series s, you need the disc in the drive to authenticate and prove you own the game. as the series s is all digital you would need the series x to play disc based games.
  5. DojoMax Win User

Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games compatible with One consoles or only vice versa?

NO! Unlike some games that have an Xbox One version that will upgrade to the the S|X version if you put it in a series X, NBA2K for S|X is a complete different version than the Xbox One version and it will not work if you put the disc inside of an Xbox One. Xbox One cannon run a Series X game and putting a Series X disc inside an X1 will not install the X1 version.
  6. dempup Win User

Will the xbox series s support external disk drives.

Hi Oliver.

No external optical drives will be supported on the Series S/X. For disc based gaming, you will need to purchase the Series X, NOT s.
Thema:

Game disc x series

1. Game disc x series - Similar Threads - Game disc series

2. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  3. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  4. My brand new series x won’t take any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new series x won’t take any game discs: My Xbox will not let any disc in, any fixes? 8101392c-bf55-4237-a64f-ffa5b89eae05
  5. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  6. is there any way an Xbox one disc game can be transferred to x box series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there any way an Xbox one disc game can be transferred to x box series s: Is there any way that backwards compatibility extends to disc games on the series s d74ce50c-8980-43f7-912c-83ce44333d13
  7. How to use xbox 360 disc games on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use xbox 360 disc games on series s: I was recently thinking of buying a series s to play newer games and was thinking of also using it to play my 360 game discs I have where some are still backwards compatible. I know that there is...
  8. Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games...: Bought Xbox series x version of NBA 2k24 and want to know if I can play it on the Xbox one before I open it. 6e461262-f4b3-42df-9563-267694ae206e
  9. Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?: My Xbox 360 is broken and I was wondering if the discs for the Xbow 360 games:Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 work on thr Xbox Series X. 5a8c130e-21de-40a6-8a89-642bde240e2b
  10. I have an Xbox one and s and I want to play some of my disc games on the Xbox series s. Do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox one and s and I want to play some of my disc games on the Xbox series s. Do...: I have an Xbox one and I want to switch to Xbox series s but I have a few disc games. Can I still play my disc games again digitally and will I still have my account on those games?...