Game disc suddenly went offline and will not play online anymore.

Discus and support Game disc suddenly went offline and will not play online anymore. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing the gaming disc, Golf Club 2, online with the society tournaments and seasons. In middle of one of these season rounds, game went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BW0303, Mar 5, 2025.

  1. BW0303
    BW0303 Guest

    Game disc suddenly went offline and will not play online anymore.


    I was playing the gaming disc, Golf Club 2, online with the society tournaments and seasons. In middle of one of these season rounds, game went offline. I haven't been able to get it to go online anymore. All my other game disc's can be played online. So problem isn't the tv, nor console or my internet connection. Now I can only play rounds of golf offline with specific courses only. Is the game disc no good anymore?

    :)
     
    BW0303, Mar 5, 2025
    #1
  2. Steiner-8151F614-358 Win User

    not loading...black screen

    Played last night . First I uninstalled everything for ROTTR then went offline and reinstalled the game disc. I didn't download any updates or go back online.
  3. a tiny creature Win User

    Friend list problem?

    Okay so it's getting worse it seems. I was supposed to be playing with a friend today but he wasn't online so I went off, i then checked xbox.com a minute later and there he was online playing a game. So i went back on xbox and sent him a message about it
    and as soon as i sent it a whole bunch of people suddenly showed up who were previously "offline" and now were showing up properly as online. After that the same friend replied and said he was noticing it too.

    So i'm gonna go ahead and say this is a pretty big problem since i have no idea who's really online and who's not anymore. . .
  4. Rostom L Win User

    If there was a game removed from the online xbox store can i still install it from a disc i bought for it yesterday

    Hi Armaan! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

    What game is that specifically?

    In most cases, there are games from the Microsoft Store online that is removed or cannot be purchased anymore but the game disc will still work as is. You should be able to play it offline if the game has an offline mode feature.
  5. Dr Quinzell Win User

    Game Refuses to Start?!

    Yeah, completely offline. Can't even earn achievements anymore, it's been that long since I went online.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

    playing game disc offline

    Also, please keep in mind that since the game is on disc, even if you play offline, you will still need the disc in your drive in order to play, it makes no difference whether you or online or offline, you will still need the disc.
Thema:

Game disc suddenly went offline and will not play online anymore.

Loading...
  1. Game disc suddenly went offline and will not play online anymore. - Similar Threads - Game disc suddenly

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Game Disc Sudden Issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Disc Sudden Issue: I got my xb1 when it first came out. It's not a day one edition though. From time to time (maybe several times total, but not in a long time) I've had game or movie read errors, but reinserting a...