Game Disc Sudden Issue
Discus and support Game Disc Sudden Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got my xb1 when it first came out. It's not a day one edition though. From time to time (maybe several times total, but not in a long time) I've had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jimtay01, Feb 11, 2016.
Thema:
Game Disc Sudden Issue
Loading...
-
Game Disc Sudden Issue - Similar Threads - Game Disc Sudden
-
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games
in XboX InsidersThe Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical... -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?
in XboX InsidersDoes unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they... -
Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List
in XboX InsidersOfficial Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as... -
I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.
in XboX InsidersI tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Game disc suddenly went offline and will not play online anymore.
in XBoX Games and AppsGame disc suddenly went offline and will not play online anymore.: I was playing the gaming disc, Golf Club 2, online with the society tournaments and seasons. In middle of one of these season rounds, game went offline. I haven't been able to get it to go online...