Game detection Xbox game bar, not showing status

Discus and support Game detection Xbox game bar, not showing status in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How come when I play Modern Warfare 2 it doesn't show me playing it? It worked for original Warone, but doesn't work for Warzone 2 or any game mode.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Objective-Molasses85, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Game detection Xbox game bar, not showing status

How come when I play Modern Warfare 2 it doesn't show me playing it? It worked for original Warone, but doesn't work for Warzone 2 or any game mode.

submitted by /u/Objective-Molasses85
    [link] [comments]

/u/Objective-Molasses85, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Stephen Fulton Win User

Does the Xbox Game Bar have an issue?

I have the same issue with Diablo IV on the xbox game bar. The game was install using battle.net. It appears the xbox game bar recognizes it is a game however, my status only shows online. I believe this is the only game so far that I have encounter this issue. The resources top task in the game bar shows battle.net as high and not Diablo IV, but the task manager shows Diablo IV. Call of Duty was installed using battle.net as well; however, xbox game bar shows the status as playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
  3. Brad Hiatt Win User

Xbox Game Bar social tab (friends list) not working

Xbox Game Bar has unfortunately been an afterthought for years. I still have issues with it not showing the correct status (the game I'm playing), I don't think they will ever actually fix that.
  4. BrianDrake3 Win User

My microphone shows I'm talking in settings but doesn't let me talk in game or on the Xbox game bar

If I go in the Xbox game bar the microphone settings detect my mic and the bar goes up but when I'm in a game or party nobody can hear me
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Xbox Gamebar Activity Status

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The activity status of the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 only shows activity information for certain games and apps that support it. The activity status will display "Online" if the game is online-only, and "Nothing" if the game does not support the activity status feature. The support for this feature is determined by the developers of the games and apps, and can vary from game to game.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing

Hi,

You can change your online Status on PC via the Game Bar. Press and hold the Windows Key and
    tap G on the keyboard.

Or with an Xbox controller attached to the PC, access the Game Bar by pressing the
    Xbox button.

Depending on how the Game Bar is set up on the PC a number of Windows will be displayed. Showing as Online or Offline is available in the Xbox Social window. To configure the game bar to your liking, press the Overlay Menu, next
    to the time. This will allow you to change what Windows of the Game Bar are displayed.

Full information including a tutorial video can be found here: Customize Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
Thema:

Game detection Xbox game bar, not showing status

1. Game detection Xbox game bar, not showing status - Similar Threads - Game detection game

2. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  3. Gaming headset Microphone not working or not detecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming headset Microphone not working or not detecting: Microphone not working or detecting Brought a new headset called the razer blackshark v2 X that has a 3.5mm jack connectivity the audio work just fine but mic does not, discord isn't detecting...
  4. Will the xbox app detect my previously installed games after installing new windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the xbox app detect my previously installed games after installing new windows?: im currently on windows 10 and im going fresh install windows 11 on my pc. i have 3 games of around 150gb on my hard drive (downloaded using xbox app) and im going to install windows on a...
  5. My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...: I’ve looked everywhere to find a solution but haven’t been able to find anything that actually works. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 4f701d94-9ad2-44c2-97c9-13558d53c064
  6. Xbox Game bar not detecting my mic when I dont have it open?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game bar not detecting my mic when I dont have it open?: When im in a party and i have the game bar open using Windows+G it work's fine but once I press it again to close the gamebar and do something else i can still hear the people in the party but...
  7. My Xbox gaming external hard drive isn't being detected by my Xbox one anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gaming external hard drive isn't being detected by my Xbox one anymore: I've done everything Xbox said to do and I've done everything Seagate said and with there tools it passed all the test so why won't my Xbox detect my external drive...
  8. xbox controller is not being detected by cloud gaming on chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller is not being detected by cloud gaming on chromebook: *acgamesonline.comHere is a link to a page for a controller identical to the one that I am using. 7d41ebe7-868e-42f7-9539-e592a17ee92e
  9. Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games: Xbox app keeps constantly re-downloading Game Services and doesn't detect my installed games. I tried eliminating gaming services and the xbox app through commands and reinstalling, as this was...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming Not Detecting Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Gaming Not Detecting Controller: I have successfully bluetooth connected my controller to my laptop but when i open Xbox Cloud Gaming and try to play a game it says "Controller not detected connect a controller or press a button...