Game decides to not run a game

Discus and support Game decides to not run a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I haven't played rust console edition for a while and I got game pass for console again and when I go to play the game and login it says " Can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adude2252, Feb 6, 2022.

  1. Adude2252
    Adude2252 Guest

    Game decides to not run a game


    So I haven't played rust console edition for a while and I got game pass for console again and when I go to play the game and login it says " Can't connect to Xbox live, reconnect and try again" is there a way to fix this and how? I would like to play the game again but I can't.

    :)
     
    Adude2252, Feb 6, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Game decides to not run a game

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware to fix the issue.

    1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

    2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

    3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Adude2252 Win User

    Game decides to not run a game

    If you know the answer to this solution please reply.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Half life 2(not the orange box) playable with xbox one?

    I would post this question at the game developer's forums for in the end it's them who decide if a game should be run under the backward emulator (and by the way they decide which version of the game that should be as well)
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Soul Calibur IV and V backwards comptability?

    I would post this question at the game developer's forums for in the end it's them who decide if a game should be run under the backward emulator
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Backwards Compatible Request

    I would post this question at the game developer's forums for in the end it's them who decide if a game should be run under the backward emulator
Thema:

Game decides to not run a game

Loading...
  1. Game decides to not run a game - Similar Threads - Game decides run

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  10. I just refunded a game and decided I want it still will I mess up my acc if I buy it again

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just refunded a game and decided I want it still will I mess up my acc if I buy it again: Just wanna make sure I don't mess everything up for my account 7c765e63-8293-4c6e-bc65-34c04d1ac0f8