Game data sync

Discus and support Game data sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all Im getting somewhat **** with xbox..thought the idea when you own 2 xboxes is that you can play one one then moved to the second and pick up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RagtagUnicorn50, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Game data sync

Hi all

Im getting somewhat **** with xbox..thought the idea when you own 2 xboxes is that you can play one one then moved to the second and pick up where you left off in the game

Playing Skyrim which is loaded and stored on an external HD and yet seems that I do a few quests on the xbox up stairs only to find that when I play on the xbox downstairs, I end up having to play all thoses quests again and its getting boring

Sync doesnt seem to work properly ..... so I question is this cloud just aload of tosh.... Any ideas to sort this out

:)

RagtagUnicorn50, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Fallout shelter syncing

Keep getting data sync problem when launching it just stays on data sync tried reinstalling and everything all my other games work fine just this game. Anyone else having problems

Davisto-F4673CE0-66F0-42F4-B853-3798218D8011, Sep 20, 2017
  3. BigHorn951
    BigHorn951 Guest
    Console restart on one specific game.

Sorry to hear your having this problem. Try this.

1. Go to Settings

2. Go to System

3. Click on Clear Local Saved Games (This only deletes data off console. Game data will Sync when you open game)

4. Xbox will restart after clearing data

5. Open Game (Data should Sync and Games will now work)

BigHorn951, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Game data sync

Hey RagtagUnicorn50! Are you playing offline on either console? Additionally, do you get any sync error messages or codes when launching Skyrim? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Sep 22, 2017
  5. Francia J. Win User

How do I get my Gears Of War 3 stats back

The saved data may have been overwritten already which means that re-syncing the game data will just sync the latest save.
  6. ZiiFr Win User

My Minecraft world is gone

Try to Sync your data to do so clearing your reserved space, once u log in the game it should try to sync yo data
  7. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Game Data Not Syncing

Hello XII D
    My name is Jose, and I am an independent advisor who would be happy to help you with your problem.

In this case, you may encounter an error when playing on an Xbox console that has not completed syncing your cloud saves. This usually happens after playing on a different console. You have two options to address the problem

Sync last saved data" to stop loading from the other console and synchronize the data on the current console. However, this may result in loss of synchronized data from the other console.

Continue waiting to resolve the synchronization problem with the other console. This usually involves logging into your profile on that console and allowing you to complete the upload.

information:https://gameserrors.com/xbox-not-syncing-data/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

I hope this information is helpful to you. Any other questions, let me know, I will be willing to answer your question.

Sincerely,
    José.
  8. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Game Data Not Syncing

I'm sorry for not being very clear in my first response. XII D, I understand that you have a problem with the synchronization of your games, is that correct? Therefore, I suggest you perform these steps:

Try connecting your console to a wired online connection and then try launching any digital games again.

If the issue persists, try deleting your locally saved data and resyncing it to the cloud. Here, we'll explain to you how to do it:

Your game's local save may have been corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and syncing it back to the cloud might fix the issue. First, delete the local save:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete All to delete the local save for this game, then follow the prompts.

After deleting the local save, restart your Xbox:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart Console and then follow the prompts.

After restarting your Xbox, sync your saved games to the cloud again. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to the Xbox service.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

Let me know if this information was useful to you, in case you need more help let me know as I will be happy to continue helping you.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/45bb046d-0858-4228-afb1-8f8a227c7e72

If this doesn't resolve your issue, please let me know, so I can post your question so another member or expert in the Microsoft community can better help you. Alright?

Sincerely,
    Jose.
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Game data sync

Hey RagtagUnicorn50! Are you playing offline on either console? Additionally, do you get any sync error messages or codes when launching Skyrim? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

Game data sync

1. Game data sync - Similar Threads - Game data sync

2. Xbox data not syncing from pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox data not syncing from pc game pass: I have been playing persona 4 golden on my pc for about a week now, but before that I had around 5 hours saved on my Xbox. I was able to play from my pc due to it saving my date thru my account,...
  3. How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data')

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data'): At some point the Xbox app decided to kill itself. Occasionally, I can launch and play games only to quit and have this eternal 'syncing data' launch screen the following launch of the game, for...
  4. Game Data Not Syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Data Not Syncing: So I recently upgraded from an original Xbox One to an Xbox Series X. I placed all of my games onto an external hard drive and moved it over to the new Xbox Series X. However, I'm having an issue...
  5. Is something wrong with Game Pass data sync for PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is something wrong with Game Pass data sync for PC?: I'm playing on Game Pass using the Nvidia GeForce Now. Two days ago it happened that I can't access my saved game data anymore. Sync takes extremely long compared to how it was before. I don't see...
  6. Games not playing only "syncing data"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not playing only "syncing data"?: Yesterday all my games on my pc from game pass worked fine. online and offline. Today I can't get any of them to open. It just sits there saying "syncing data". any reason why this would happen?...
  7. Everytime i try to open a game the sync data entry animation is just playing over and over...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime i try to open a game the sync data entry animation is just playing over and over...: Please respond with fixes. 679b8863-08d7-426a-8bde-fd1c8e568efb
  8. My game won’t sync data after I got the latest add-on for sims 4 also add-on won’t show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won’t sync data after I got the latest add-on for sims 4 also add-on won’t show up: So I pre ordered the newest sims 4 pack (growing together) . Come the day it came out (03/16/23) I downloaded it, I went on the game after it was done and updated and it let me in at first but the...
  9. When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable: When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable. It's a game I played for about 400 hours and I started getting this error after the win 11 update....
  10. How do I stop this message *We cannot sync and more data for this game*?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop this message *We cannot sync and more data for this game*?: I get a message saying *we cannot sync any more data* after exiting my minecraft world. I have lost a lot of progress by trying steps given to other people like clearing local saved data and...