Game crashes giving me an access violation message in event manager.

Discus and support Game crashes giving me an access violation message in event manager. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a program that is very hungry for RAM and I don't think I can use my 4GB graphics card for it, what should I do? Do I write a rule to accept... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KennethApthorp, Nov 17, 2021.

  1. Game crashes giving me an access violation message in event manager.


    I have a program that is very hungry for RAM and I don't think I can use my 4GB graphics card for it, what should I do?

    Do I write a rule to accept the access violation?
    Do I create more VRAM?

    :)
     
    KennethApthorp, Nov 17, 2021
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Game crashes giving me an access violation message in event manager.

    Hi,

    You can't 'create' VRAM. Video memory is fixed in hardware. If your graphics card has 4GB, it has 4GB and that can not be increased. The only way to get more would be a graphics card with more VRAM.

    You can reduce VRAM usage by.

    • Reducing the game resolution
    • Using lower graphics settings, especially texture settings/resolution
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Game crashes giving me an access violation message in event manager.

    I'm afraid, you'll need to contact your OEM for assistance on that one
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Game crashes giving me an access violation message in event manager.

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Creating more VRAM is the better option but 8gb RAM is usually the minimum requirement for most games.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

    Game Is crashing (Access Violation Error)

    ‬Hi, Luccioni,

    I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Unfortunately for this issue with DOTA, we do not offer any support within Xbox Forums regarding this issue. If you continue to have problems with this specific game, I would connect with DOTA (Valve) support and work with their support team. Another thing you can do is post this issue within the Steam Forums, and maybe someone within that community can offer some guidance. I did find this information on that specific error and suggest looking at this link; hopefully, it helps.

    I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  6. _Sayan Roy_ Win User

    0x000000c5 access violation error

    I also have forza horizon 5 but the issue doesn't happen. But now the same is happening with rdr2 after 20-30mins of gameplay. Tried running as admin or compatibility mode.

    Unde event viewer, two error codes show with rdr2 after 2 diff crashes, one is the access violation, another is kernelbase.dll fault
Thema:

Game crashes giving me an access violation message in event manager.

Loading...
  1. Game crashes giving me an access violation message in event manager. - Similar Threads - Game crashes giving

  2. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  3. Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library

    in XboX Insiders
    Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library: This only happens if my main gamertag is signed in - it has over 100k of items on it so I assume its timing out while indexing my ready to install list Does not happen if my main gamertag is...
  4. Xbox crashes when playing only certain games

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox crashes when playing only certain games: Whenever I play relatively a newly made game, my Xbox gives me a green screen flash and then a shut down as seen in the video. I’ve tried changing they AC power cable nothing changed the games....
  5. What game has the best crash physics?

    in XboX Insiders
    What game has the best crash physics?: I already played burnout paradise. Something like beamng drive but for xbox. submitted by /u/ExpertCactus989 [link] [comments]
  6. My Madden 26 crashing every game

    in XboX Insiders
    My Madden 26 crashing every game: Is there anyone else experiencing this with Madden 26? I have reached out to xbox support and still nothing. Can I get a refund? submitted by /u/HATEIZLEGEND [link] [comments]
  7. Games keep crashing

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing: Hello so I am REALLY just done with this pc I built this pc about a year ago it has a 4070 ti, ryzen 7 7800x3d, 32gb of ram 6200mhz with xmp enabled, 1000w 80plus gold and WHENEVER I PLAY GAMES ON...
  8. Xbox App Crash + Game Bar Party Crash ***PC***

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Crash + Game Bar Party Crash ***PC***: So I joined the preview for PC and all was working fine. last night as i logged into my PC i tried to run the xbox app and it crashed immediately. game bar works, but if i try to make a new...
  9. demanding games are crashing and giving me the nvlddmkm error.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    demanding games are crashing and giving me the nvlddmkm error.: [img] Is my cpu throattling? how to avoid it. heavy games are crashing and giving me the nvlddmkm error event id 100. i have reinstallled gpu drivers using ddu. still games crash. it seems its a...
  10. This game keeps crashing and closing after around 30 minutes give or take 10 minutes

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    This game keeps crashing and closing after around 30 minutes give or take 10 minutes: I went to the event viewer and this appeared: This is the Information: Fault bucket 2233405067594475729, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature:...