Game crashes all the time.

Discus and support Game crashes all the time. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, Ever since I bought this prebuilt Aorus Model X with 11th gen i9 11900kand Gigabyte RTX 3080, its been crashing all the time when playing games.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by justin trudeau, May 28, 2023.

1. Game crashes all the time.

Hey,

Ever since I bought this prebuilt Aorus Model X with 11th gen i9 11900kand Gigabyte RTX 3080, its been crashing all the time when playing games.

I am able to prevent in from crashing sometimes only, and that is when the PC crashes and shuts off and then BIOS pops up and makes me select from 2 options.

Then I press Enter on Load optimized settings then Boot and then the pc and the games wont crash until the PC is restarted. Recently its not been letting me boot it that way cause the PC doesnt crash, only the games now. I wiped all nvidea drivers with DDU and the problem still occurs. I have a Dump file available, If anyone could help me with this I would be so thankful. I was so excited when I bought it but now I am pretty frustrated. It has always done that. It was Brand New.

:)

justin trudeau, May 28, 2023
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Crashing all the time

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

We'd like to help but could use more info. Can you please provide us with a detailed summary of the issue you're experiencing with your Xbox One console so we can take a closer look?
  3. TPPxtaffyapple Win User

Crashing all the time

Constantly crashing games most of the time I have no game sound
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Crashing all the time

Constantly crashing games most of the time I have no game sound
    Thanks for that info. Are you enrolled in the Insider Preview program?

If you're experiencing games
    crashing or freezing
    on your Xbox One console, please try those steps to see if they can help.

Additionally, for the issue with game sound, are you trying to use a headset or speakers? If a headset, what make/model is it? Are you seeing this with any games you try?
  5. WarierKetchup49 Win User

Sudoku crashes all the time

Me too. I haven't been able to get as far as advertisements before crashing. Also running Windows 10.
  6. Chris__220 Win User

How to fix my game crashing consistently?

Im having issues with all my games. I tried fortnite and it crashes every time after about 10 minutes. Sometimes it crashes my pc. I tried other games to see if the same happened and they also crashed.
Thema:

Game crashes all the time.

1. Game crashes all the time. - Similar Threads - Game crashes

2. Periodic Game Crashes (Helldivers 2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Periodic Game Crashes (Helldivers 2): Hi, My game has been crashing more & more lately and I've been trying to figure out whether it is a problem with my hardware or a problem with the game itself. I have tried multiple fixes and...
  3. Games keep crashing and sending me back to db

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing and sending me back to db: Long story short, my Xbox series s, not even a year old yet, has been crashing and bringing me back to the dashboard when I play certain games. Some games I’ve played have resulted in crashes or...
  4. Game crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game crashes: Hey my games been crashing. I have already sent old 4 crash reports: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-crashes-and-blue-screen/bfdb522a-36d0-4502-a5ef-58a6c0b67cb0 But...
  5. Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes: I bought a used Xbox Series X that had crashing issues in more demanding games (Xbox 360 games work perfectly fine), I decided to change thermal paste to see if it changes anything, but I still...
  6. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  7. How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?: Brand new disc that only makes it to 3.4% and just stops after this. I have tried all the things listed before about resetting, going offline and clearing my local saved games but nothing Is it a...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  10. Xbox Series X crashing on some games (Golden Eye 007, Arcade Paradise, Tunic) but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashing on some games (Golden Eye 007, Arcade Paradise, Tunic) but not...: I am having a problem with my Series X crashing with no apparent cause, and only on certain games. Media like YouTube, Paramount+, and Netflix have no issues, neither does dashboard navigation. It...