Game crashes after ads

Discus and support Game crashes after ads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been experiencing game crashes for 3 days. I couldn't stay connected long enough to finish the challenges. Yesterday no challenge but I could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RTolsonXD, Aug 4, 2017.

  1. RTolsonXD
    RTolsonXD Guest

    Game crashes after ads


    I have been experiencing game crashes for 3 days. I couldn't stay connected long enough to finish the challenges. Yesterday no challenge but I could use the app no problem. Anyone else having this problem?

    :)
     
    RTolsonXD, Aug 4, 2017
    #1
  2. Crashes after ads

    In some ways I am glad to see this post - and many others. The fault is a generic one not mine for I have the same symptoms.
     
    Steve Davies UK, Aug 4, 2017
    #2
  3. IanTempleton
    IanTempleton Guest
    Crashes after ads

    Updated PC to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Creator edition today - now Microsoft Solitaire Collection closes after some (but not all) ads.. Ads show ok until very end and progress bar gets almost to the end then the app just shuts down!!!
     
    IanTempleton, Aug 4, 2017
    #3
  4. Steve Davies UK Win User

    Crashes after ads

    In some ways I am glad to see this post - and many others. The fault is a generic one not mine for I have the same symptoms.
  5. Chrissycham Win User

    Crashes after ads

    In some ways I am glad to see this post - and many others. The fault is a generic one not mine for I have the same symptoms.
    My Other Half has started to have problems too on Solitaire, even when logged in the Challenges freeze on the white advert screen. This has only started in the last few days and he has no problems using the Mahjong Challenges.
  6. JHaysPE Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire Crash after St. Jude ads

    I'm having the same problem. Solitaire crashes after Oral B ad is played. No other ads do this.
  7. rose75 Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire Collection

    Hello, Solitaire is my relaxation game. It worked fine 3 days ago. But now, it loads up to the advertisement. You know, the ad that shows before you're allowed to play the first game. Then it crashes instead of loading ad or going back to game.

    I have uninstalled. Restarted my computer, reinstalled - twice! But it is still doing this. 3 Days now following all support advice, including completely wiping it off my computer and then reinstalling after a reboot. Still it crashes!

    This is not the first time that certain ads will cause a crash. I am not sure if it is a particular ad or perhaps a lack of an ad to display. But it will hang up and/or crash. However, usually, I can restart the game and continue playing as if an ad had
    run. This time, just keeps crashing. It's wrecked my evening relaxation!

    Please sync your ads, fix the glitch or something. It's not my computer because nothing else is a problem for me.

    Thank you
  8. AnissaJ Win User

    Shut Down After Non-Microsoft Ads

    Happening to me constantly! Even after reinstalling. I sit through the ad, then instead of my game beginning, it seems to just crash and return me to my desktop screen. So frustrating!
Thema:

Game crashes after ads

Loading...
  1. Game crashes after ads - Similar Threads - Game crashes ads

  2. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  3. Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library

    in XboX Insiders
    Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library: This only happens if my main gamertag is signed in - it has over 100k of items on it so I assume its timing out while indexing my ready to install list Does not happen if my main gamertag is...
  4. Xbox crashes when playing only certain games

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox crashes when playing only certain games: Whenever I play relatively a newly made game, my Xbox gives me a green screen flash and then a shut down as seen in the video. I’ve tried changing they AC power cable nothing changed the games....
  5. What game has the best crash physics?

    in XboX Insiders
    What game has the best crash physics?: I already played burnout paradise. Something like beamng drive but for xbox. submitted by /u/ExpertCactus989 [link] [comments]
  6. My Madden 26 crashing every game

    in XboX Insiders
    My Madden 26 crashing every game: Is there anyone else experiencing this with Madden 26? I have reached out to xbox support and still nothing. Can I get a refund? submitted by /u/HATEIZLEGEND [link] [comments]
  7. Games keep crashing

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing: Hello so I am REALLY just done with this pc I built this pc about a year ago it has a 4070 ti, ryzen 7 7800x3d, 32gb of ram 6200mhz with xmp enabled, 1000w 80plus gold and WHENEVER I PLAY GAMES ON...
  8. Xbox App Crash + Game Bar Party Crash ***PC***

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Crash + Game Bar Party Crash ***PC***: So I joined the preview for PC and all was working fine. last night as i logged into my PC i tried to run the xbox app and it crashed immediately. game bar works, but if i try to make a new...
  9. When Ever I start My Call Of Duty Game it crashes . It says the game has crashed Error Code...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Ever I start My Call Of Duty Game it crashes . It says the game has crashed Error Code...: When Ever I start My Call Of Duty Game it crashes . It says the game has crashed Error Code : 0x9. Any Fix? af05695f-791e-4264-8d83-699df444245c
  10. I keep crashing while playing WARNO and other games recently

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep crashing while playing WARNO and other games recently: I have a crash dump file but I dont know how to upload it. I have had CPU fan detection speed error for a while now but I dont know if thats what is causing the crashes. I have unblocked the apps...