Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.

Discus and support Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've got an odd problem and haven't found anything similar, and not sure if it's game related or happening with other games and apps. I've been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cjsimmons, May 20, 2020.

1. /u/cjsimmons
    /u/cjsimmons Guest

Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.

I've got an odd problem and haven't found anything similar, and not sure if it's game related or happening with other games and apps.

I've been playing CoD:MW and the game will freeze for a few seconds then got a black screen. Once one the black screen the xbox power button will double flash a few times, then the console will just power off.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? It's happened just now and about 2 weeks ago.

submitted by /u/cjsimmons
    [link] [comments]

/u/cjsimmons, May 20, 2020
  2. backyardburner Win User

Xbox 1x taking too long to power down since recent dashboard update

I ,Also have been Experiencing this issue with my Xbox. These past few times I’ve shut off xbox the power light would flash With the tv screen being dark then finally what seems to be 5 to 10 minutes later, the Xbox will shut off.
  3. K4453N Win User

Xbox One - Black Screen?

Has anyone else had the power indicator light on their Kinect flickering on and off while the black screen is happening? I also had this issue once before the update, but it's happened a few times since I downloaded the update.
  4. Morgan Robotham Win User

So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s just stop on 50% properly console how do I fix this ?

Just tried the power cycle but still crashes.

Clicked on game come up with the red loading screen then after a few seconds the light on my console flashes and puts me back on the Home Screen with a pop up saying:

Something went wrong

Give it another try .if this happens again visit Xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x87e50007
  5. zombi5555555 Win User

Red light only on new games???

Forgot to add: One flashing red light in the 4th quadrant indicates a hardware failure. It's odd there was no error code, as usually with one light there is. Is the screen black, or is it static? Try disconnecting and reconnecting power cords.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Screen flashes black

Hey there LordGarth999!

Sorry to hear about the flashing black screen. Is there a specific time when the issue occurs ( In start up screen, in-game, ect.) or does it occur at random times? Just to make sure that we have not missed any troubleshooting steps, I recommend trying a few
    to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Power on your console and check to see if the issue continues.

Please give the suggested steps a shot and let us know if you are still continuing to experience the flashing black screen.
Thema:

1. Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off. - Similar Threads - Game Crash black

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. Periodic Game Crashes (Helldivers 2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Periodic Game Crashes (Helldivers 2): Hi, My game has been crashing more & more lately and I've been trying to figure out whether it is a problem with my hardware or a problem with the game itself. I have tried multiple fixes and...
  4. Games keep crashing and sending me back to db

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing and sending me back to db: Long story short, my Xbox series s, not even a year old yet, has been crashing and bringing me back to the dashboard when I play certain games. Some games I’ve played have resulted in crashes or...
  5. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  6. game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0: call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0 -- zombies - outbreak - game crashes to a black screen whilst loading lobby to first zone, have tried all previous resolutions detailled in a...
  7. Issues with gamepass games launching but crashing at menu and going black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with gamepass games launching but crashing at menu and going black: Short version I'm having extreme difficulty launching some games downloaded via gamepass ultimate (IE Forza Horizon 5, Halo Infinite) however I can play others (IE Age of Empires I, SnowRunner)...
  8. Game "Disney Dreamlight Valley" crash with no message on launch with only a black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game "Disney Dreamlight Valley" crash with no message on launch with only a black screen: Hi all ! My game "Disney Dreamlight Valley" crash with no message on launch with only a black screen. File dump : 0:000> !analyze -v...
  9. Black Screen Game Crash!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen Game Crash!: Hi, I have a problem with my xbox one game. I have a problem that when i try to lauch the game it shows the game title screen for like 10 seconds then the screen goes black for around 15 seconds...
  10. black screen, system halt, game crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screen, system halt, game crash: Hi, all. I've just bought my machine for 5 days. It kept on crashing nearly everyday, before and during the game. Sometime, the game just stopped at start screen; some times, certain tracks of...