game corrupt account

Discus and support game corrupt account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; game crashed and now says corrupt and can not play game in account. Tried changing account to play but no go on changing account can you wipe account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Timothy Cozart, Mar 21, 2023.

1. game corrupt account

game crashed and now says corrupt and can not play game in account. Tried changing account to play but no go on changing account can you wipe account clean and we can still play the game a new.

:)

Timothy Cozart, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

game corrupt account

Hi Timothy!

Does the issue happen to that particular game only?

What device/platform are you using specifically?
  3. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

account corrupt

One thing would be to delete the profile and then re-download it...as far as why it is corrupted, there isn't any real way to determine that.
  4. BurningTachyon Win User

Account corruption

There was no error it just said Cant connect to Xbox live and test connection.
  5. TsYr Tricks Win User

a corrupt account

You should attempt to recover the gamertag

go to guide menu

download

enter the information when created account.

If you have any further problems don't be afraid to contact Customer Support.
  6. james schlaker Win User

a corrupt account

Hello smbkills12, sorry to here about your account the reason your account has corrupted was most likely that your xbox in the process of transfering data from the game to your account and corrupted since the power was disconnected you can fix this by

1. going to storage settings and removing the account

2. go to sign in and select recover account and follow the steps directed

3.sign back in

if the issue persists please contact the Xbox Support Team
Thema:

game corrupt account

1. game corrupt account - Similar Threads - game corrupt account

2. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  3. I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.: I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried uninstalling them and they disappeared from my library...
  4. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?: Hi noted my game file was corrupted after a patch update. Is there a way for me to retrieve an old cloud save for xbox PC? Game in question is Remnant 2 f6557681-f382-49da-9624-931e9e78e9a2
  5. Corrupted game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted game: Okay now I'm trying to move it to another storage and now it's telling me the item appears to be corrupt 5bd5cfe3-c4c2-4961-8846-5a6e66201dab
  6. Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570: Ever since the december 1st xbox console update my pubg will not open. Now every time I go to play the game it says 'Sorry we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be...
  7. How do I fix a corrupted game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a corrupted game?: I tried to launch Fortnite but got an error message saying it was corrupted, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but that didn’t work, I tried restarting my xbox, resetting my Xbox, and...
  8. Modern Warefare 2 season 6 failed installation and corrupt game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warefare 2 season 6 failed installation and corrupt game.: Having issues with my sons Modern Warefare 2 game :( thus is what happened:I tried to update my modrern warfare 2 to season 6 and the game said that it was corrupt. It made me uninstall and...
  9. Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option...: Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option possible. Not sure what else I could do. If somebody could please help I’d really appreciate it. I’ve tried...
  10. (0x87e1000c) Game is corrupt but refuses to UNinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (0x87e1000c) Game is corrupt but refuses to UNinstall: Hello there. I had A 200+gb and a 112 gb version of Call of Duty: Warzone/MW2 somehow (both are digital), and when I start them at first they both ran with no issue. I tried to delete them both...