Game controller not pairing
Discus and support Game controller not pairing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My new Wireless Pro game controller for Switch will not pair with my Dell OptiPlex 990 desktop. Did I buy wrong controller? Or is it something else?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarvinDykes, May 19, 2020.
Thema:
Game controller not pairing
Loading...
-
Game controller not pairing - Similar Threads - Game controller pairing
-
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Phone Screen integrated into Game Console Controller
in XboX InsidersPhone Screen integrated into Game Console Controller: Max profits by integrating phone screen into game console controller where the phone screen display artwork and additional controls via touch, or swipe. submitted by /u/Automatic_Lawyer_811... -
Microsoft is said to have a long term plan to take full control of the gaming industry
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft is said to have a long term plan to take full control of the gaming industry: Microsoft is said to have a long term plan to take full control of the gaming industry. The real goal isn’t consoles or hardware but cloud gaming XCloud. Ownership would disappear because it... -
Xbox controller lags every game on PC after years of working fine — anyone else?
in XboX InsidersXbox controller lags every game on PC after years of working fine — anyone else?: I’ve been gaming on my PC with an Xbox controller for over 2 years without any problems. A few days ago, out of nowhere, my games started lagging badly whenever I use the controller. At first, I... -
Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up
in XboX InsidersPlease please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up: Whenever i play a multiplayer game with mouse and keyboard support i either have to jiggle my controller every few minutes or get the pop up telling me i need a controller to play and it screws me... -
PowerA gaming HQ doesn't recognise my wired controller
in XBoX on ConsolesPowerA gaming HQ doesn't recognise my wired controller: I bought a controller and decided to download a PowerA gaming HQ app. It did recognise at first but after I closed it by accident while it was checking my controller, it stopped recognising it. Is... -
Xbox controller does not work on Xbox games on gamepass
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox controller does not work on Xbox games on gamepass: Hey I am trying to play Sifu on the gamepass but only seems to half work. My controller is connected to my PC and I can use it for steam games but I have the issue with gamepass games. The reason... -
Issues with Dash/Dodge function in Lies of P game for PC when using Xbox series S/X Control...
in XBoX Games and AppsIssues with Dash/Dodge function in Lies of P game for PC when using Xbox series S/X Control...: I am having issues with Lies of P for pc. I bought this game in Windows Store for playing in my pc. After the most recent update (06/07/2025) for the new DLC, the game added a new functionality to... -
I tried connecting xbox S controller to iphone and bluetooth paired but not working in game...
in XBoX Games and AppsI tried connecting xbox S controller to iphone and bluetooth paired but not working in game...: Basically exactly what my question topic says….. i have tried reconnecting my controller over and over and am quite infuriated at this point, because i then hop on the cloud gaming on my iphone...