Game connectivity

Discus and support Game connectivity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having issues with connecting to game sessions in Smite (which may be game servers at hi rez) and cannot access the game preview game, Ark,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MahNameChef, Dec 29, 2015.

1. MahNameChef
    MahNameChef Guest

Game connectivity

I've been having issues with connecting to game sessions in Smite (which may be game servers at hi rez) and cannot access the game preview game, Ark, which I paid for. I would greatly appreciate assistance.

:)

MahNameChef, Dec 29, 2015
  2. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    XBOX LIVE 无法连接 提醒我未连接到网络 [XBOX LIVE can't connect reminder I'm not connected to the network]

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Sorry to hear about the connection issue. If you haven't already, please visit our Connectivity Solution for Windows

XBF Lance J, Dec 29, 2015
  3. HeronRossato
    HeronRossato Guest
    HeronRossato, Dec 29, 2015
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Game connection

Hey there GoluckyCart4449,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. Donk loud Win User

Connecting to games

Yep, that fixed the problem, I can connect and host games and parties now, thank you.
  6. x C Y IN e X x Win User

No Games Connect

I have this too and i can't find anyway how to fix it :/
  7. Bazajaytee Win User

No Games Connect

Do you get any error messages?
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

connecting to games

Hi Sassy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Game connectivity

1. Game connectivity - Similar Threads - Game connectivity

2. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  3. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  4. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  5. Online game connectivity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online game connectivity.: My new computer is in the shop for repair, so I'm using my 6-year-old Alienware computer from 2018, and it's working fine, except for online games, specifically Fortnite and Destiny 2. Dell...
  6. Enhance the gaming experience! Connect now!

in XboX Insiders
    Enhance the gaming experience! Connect now!: Want to be friends with ZombShawty on Xbox? Click the link. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/Rbx2u6it7q submitted by /u/ZombShawty [link] [comments]
  7. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  8. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  9. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  10. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5