Game compality bug

Discus and support Game compality bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360 but when I put it in my Xbox One this doesn't work then only at the front by its market very well... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Redzinahmc, Jul 12, 2019.

  1. Redzinahmc
    Redzinahmc Guest

    Game compality bug


    Hello, I have Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360 but when I put it in my Xbox One this doesn't work then only at the front by its market very well

    :)
     
    Redzinahmc, Jul 12, 2019
    #1
  2. Tarnend Win User

    Game compality bug

    Hi, make sure roue xbox one is connected to the internet correctly as it will need to download the game to your console.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

    Game compality bug

    Hello, I have Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360 but when I put it in my Xbox One this doesn't work then only at the front by its market very well
    What do you mean by "... then only at the front by its market very well"?

    If you insert a Xbox 360 disc into the Xbox One, the console has to download the game from the Xbox marketplace, as backwards compatible titles are "translated" so the different Xbox One hardware can "understand" the program code.

    The Data on the game disc is useless for the Xbox One, and the disc only serves as a "proof of purchase".

    So make sure that your console is connected online and can download the actual backwards compatible game from the marketplace.

    If the disc is not detected by the console at all, remove the disc and turn the console off by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds.

    Turn the console back on, and make sure it's showing a green boot up screen.

    This will take a while, so in the mean time, bring the disc to your kitchen and apply a small drop of mild dishwasher soap on the silver side of the disc. Wet your fingers, and "massage" the soap around the silver surface of the disc until the whole surface
    is covered in soap.

    Rinse the disc under running water, then shake the disc several times to get the water off. Wipe the remaining drops with a soft, lint-free cloth.

    Return to your console that should have finished booting by now, and insert the disc. Make sure the console is connected online properly, and the console should then start to download and install the game.
  4. Redzinahmc Win User

    Game compality bug

    Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
    I don't think it works, but if you say so.
  5. {Parity} Win User

    Game compality bug

    Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Game compality bug

    Make sure your console is connected to Xbox Live, and try the game again. It should come up with the install disc tile, just select it and start the install. Once you have done that, you should then be able to play the game.
Thema:

Game compality bug

Loading...
  1. Game compality bug - Similar Threads - Game compality bug

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  7. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  8. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  9. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  10. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]