Game collector what is the best option ?

Discus and support Game collector what is the best option ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is the best choice ? 1. Buy CD but you need to worry about how long the CD is readable or how long console will have Optical Drive ? 2. Buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OppositeBobcat8, Dec 13, 2018.

  1. Game collector what is the best option ?


    What is the best choice ?

    1. Buy CD but you need to worry about how long the CD is readable or how long console will have Optical Drive ?

    2. Buy Digital copy, you are basically leasing it for as long as publisher/MS support it.

    3. Subscribe Game pass ? You might still need to go for option 1 or 2 when it is removed from the library (Eg. Max Mad... )

    4. Switch to PC gaming instead ?

    :)
     
    OppositeBobcat8, Dec 13, 2018
    #1
  2. Jav0r Win User

    Game collector what is the best option ?

    I gone digital as well, less hassle of switching discs out and worrying about disc not being read.
  3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

    Game collector what is the best option ?

    All good options but I have moved to digital. I don't have space for hard copies anymore.
  4. FabryZio3 Win User

    Game collector what is the best option ?

    It always depend on you... i think digital purchase is the new way... ;)
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    Game collector what is the best option ?

    Digital 100% for me. Changing discs seems like such an old concept lol. I've been 100% digital since mid-2015.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

    Game collector what is the best option ?

    I personally choose digital. And you own the license, you don't lease it. Even if the publisher stops selling it or goes out of business or something you still have your copy that you can download and play any time. This way I don't worry about changing
    discs, discs wearing out, having them stolen (which has happened) as well as the physical storage space required. I currently own about 120 games. I also subscribe to Game Pass which gives me an additional 100+ games including all Microsoft exclusives on release
    day. What more could I possibly need besides maybe an external HD, lol?
Thema:

Game collector what is the best option ?

Loading...
  1. Game collector what is the best option ? - Similar Threads - Game collector best

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  9. Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...: Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox Series X 18b29a52-c914-4f3e-ab7a-d6c37b1fcb38
  10. Activate xbox play anywhere game without xbox (Ori 2, collector)

    in XBoX on Windows
    Activate xbox play anywhere game without xbox (Ori 2, collector): Hello, I bought the collector of Ori and the Will of the Wisps. But it existed only as an Xbox One Game. Since it is a Xbox Play Anywhere game, I tought I'd just get a code to activate it on...