Game Club Contest

Discus and support Game Club Contest in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi everyone After I have the clip, the original caption must be added on the post text or inside the clip? 04c57074-f86c-4b2f-b210-9865ef3e7244 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cap Gustavo, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Cap Gustavo
    Cap Gustavo Guest

Game Club Contest

Hi everyone

After I have the clip, the original caption must be added on the post text or inside the clip?

:)

Cap Gustavo, Mar 10, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

This is crazy..

No we follow the rules

LFG has clear rules

Running or offering prizes is not allowed only looking for groups.

There is nothing toxic about explaining the rules just because you don't like them

As the previous poster mentioned its not allowed

And you were offering prizes for a msg that a contest

You wouldn't offer ingame stuff otherwise

Contests are allowed but not in LFG

The posts can be public @closingbadge the issue is where he put the post

He can run it in group or msg or club or his feed but not in inappropriate channels like lfg which is specifically for LFG
  3. Sungremlin Win User

XFL - Xbox FIFA Leagues looking for players and teams!

Brilliant site for any and all competetive Fifa players. Well run, maintained and managed by a dedicated and competent group of Admins. Each and every competition, through singles, pairs and perhaps most importantly pro clubs, are competetive, intensely
    contested but also very friendly with players always willing to help each other out.

Truly the best place to be a pro!
  4. Frathos Win User

THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES

If it's included in the game then it should be okay to use it as part of your gaming activity. Example:

Forza Motorsports 7 or Horizon 4 etc have a camera mode...use that to compose and take a picture. Now view that picture and use Xbox Guide Take a Screenshot so that you can save it to your activity feed, Twitter or OneDrive.

You might be able to do something similar with a video recording mode...watch the video afterwards & then use Record that to clip the video. Make sure you are aware of the length limitations (eg any video clip you make should be equal to or shorter than the setting of your Record That clips).

Good luck!
  5. OCRyzen Win User

Dashboard - Bing, Photo Background

Bing, has photo submission contests etc.. Last years contest, was with Dizzy Rascal...

Contests, are normally, theme based contests though... ie specific country landscapes, gardens, photos of clouds & horizons etc..
  6. IIxORACLExII Win User

Xbox one "Mingle Island" concept...

any mini game in a mmo setting would have to be instanced because it would become contested content then.. I think a classic game room in the mall would be cool or a club to go dancing in if it could be done without it being instanced I have seen such a
    thing work in a mmo before..i think it best to focus on the social aspect and the avatar creation process. IMVU is successful idk about playstation home. I personaly think the whole PS thing is a dud.. lol!. not just PS home..ijmo
Thema:

Game Club Contest

1. Game Club Contest - Similar Threads - Game Club Contest

2. my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...: I have played "Cue Billiard Club" pool game for years. Suddenly it doesn't play and move smoothly anymore. I have windows 10 Home. Acer Aspire computer. What could be the problem? I uninstalled...
  3. How do you post a gameplay clip in a game's official club?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you post a gameplay clip in a game's official club?: The share option doesn't show the official club because I have no option to join it. Also, sharing it to my activity feed doesn't make it post to the official club....
  4. Game bar status just says "Online" instead of the game I'm playing (Doki Doki literature club)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game bar status just says "Online" instead of the game I'm playing (Doki Doki literature club): Game bar displays "online" how do I fix? 1b3d5e34-dbf7-4989-a7dd-443cc5ad3e0a
  5. How do I add an in-game tag to my xBox club?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add an in-game tag to my xBox club?: Some people have [-GT-] [JDM] [EUR] in front of their names in Forza Horizon 5, due to being part of a specific club that has that tag. But when I created my own club I have no option to even add...
  6. Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6...: [img] Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6 members. It is not starting when there are 7 or 8 members. Please help...
  7. The Golf Club game lost connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Golf Club game lost connection error: There is a problem with the game The Golf Club Collectors Edition.Every time when i start up the game it says connection error but my internet connection are working .This is now going for weeks...
  8. XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CONTEST WINNER

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CONTEST WINNER: Hi community, any news about the winner of "xbox community game club contest"? I also send an e-mail to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (as you can see on the...
  9. THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES: Hello community, I have a question about the THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES. The rules tell we can use an in-game content, screen or video. But is it okay...
  10. THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES: 1. SPONSORThese Official Rules (“Rules”) govern the operation of the Xbox Community Game Club Screenshot Contest (“Contest”). Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA, 98052, USA, is...