Game clips on Android to xbox live

Discus and support Game clips on Android to xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I edited some game clips on my phone and was hoping there was a way to upload the edited clips back to xbox live is this possible to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by andrewkeeler1, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Game clips on Android to xbox live

I edited some game clips on my phone and was hoping there was a way to upload the edited clips back to xbox live is this possible to do?

:)

andrewkeeler1, Jan 2, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft for Android

Hi
    ома оманов2

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately you cannot record clips in Minecraft for Android and share with Xbox Live because only a Xbox One console and a Windows 10 PC incorporates the Game DVR feature that records the game play or takes screenshots so that you can upload to Xbox Live.
    Perhaps in the future, Mojang can incorporate an in-game recording feature which you could then upload to Xbox Live by linking your Mojang account with your Microsoft account. Until that ever happens, you cannot record clips and upload to Xbox Live using Minecraft
    for Android.

I hope this answers your question!
  3. TopherXPwns Win User

Minecraft for Android

You'd have to upload clips to youtube or some other video provider. The Android game isn't tied into the Xbox infrastructure.
  4. Schief Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

We are continuing to investigate audio issues when playing some Game DVR clips on some Android devices/OS versions. We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your feedback on devices/OS versions where you are encountering this.

@Smartee, while some Android devices have an issue where audio does not play when watching game DVR clips, we have not seen this issue on any iOS devices. Is this happening on all game DVR clips?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how do i download xbox clips to pc?

The only official way at the moment is to download the Xbox mobile app for android or ios, then log in and download the clips from there, then connect the device to your PC and transfer the clips.

There is a new feature coming to the Xbox, that will let you upload the clips to your Onedrive account, and then you will be able to download them straight to your PC, and then you can do what you want with them.
  6. xXGUYVERXx Win User

Game dvr problems

Thank u for the reply. Before the latest update I was able to click on the thumbnail in my clips and save. Also all my recent clips do not show on my smartglass via Android.
Thema:

Game clips on Android to xbox live

1. Game clips on Android to xbox live - Similar Threads - Game clips Android

2. Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips "A Error Occurred": Whenever I record a game clip and try to watch it in my recent I am prompted with an "An Error Occurred" text when doing so. I can see these clips in the Captures app but not in the Captures...
  3. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  4. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  5. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  8. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  9. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  10. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...