Game Clips aren't syncing to the PC or mobile App. (But shows they are successfully being...

Discus and support Game Clips aren't syncing to the PC or mobile App. (But shows they are successfully being... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to get the clips onto my pc or even my phone files but starting today the clips are showing that they are uploading when i manually choose to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robby5572, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Robby5572
    Robby5572 Guest

Game Clips aren't syncing to the PC or mobile App. (But shows they are successfully being...

Trying to get the clips onto my pc or even my phone files but starting today the clips are showing that they are uploading when i manually choose to upload but they don't appear in the console companion app on the pc or my iphone. Also, i tried deleting many older clips to see if it maybe was a data/storage issue but when i delete the clips and refresh the page, they come back and still properly open and play.

So far I've tried console resetting, logging out then back in of every device and neither of those seem to work.

:)

Robby5572, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Game Clips aren't syncing to the PC or mobile App. (But shows they are successfully being uploaded from the console.)

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Game Clips aren't syncing to the PC or mobile App. (But shows they are successfully being uploaded from the console.)

Hello Robby5572,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are having issues synching your game clips captures across your devices. Let us see how we can help.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Where did you save your captured game clips? Captures recorded to an external drive can’t be uploaded to the Xbox network from your console.
    2. When did the issue start?
    3. Is this happening to all captured game clips?

It is possible that your captured game clips are stored locally and not uploaded in OneDrive, To make your game clips synched to all devices, you must upload it to OneDrive and access it through OneDrive. You can have the option to store your captured game clips locally in your PC or using external drive from your Xbox console.

To manage where you store your captures on your Xbox console, you will need to launch the Captures app. To do this, press the Xbox button and go to My games & apps > See all > Apps > Captures.

From here you can select the Manage option which will allow you to see all your captures. When you select one or more captures, the available options may change based on the types of content. You can initiate the following bulk actions to multiple captures at the same time:

• Delete will remove the selected captures from your console and the Xbox network
    • Upload to OneDrive will add the selected captures to your OneDrive account but will not delete them from the console or Xbox network
    • Copy to external drive will copy the selected captures to the desired external drive but will not delete them from your console or Xbox network.

For your reference on how to manage your game clips, see: Back up your game clips | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. XBF George L Win User

Not all captures showing up on app

Hey Andy!

If you have changed console's since those clips were made its possible that they were never successfully uploaded to Xbox Live and that is why you wouldn't be able to see them from the PC App or mobile App. They would have been stored locally on the original
    console that they were created from.

Thanks for reaching out!
  5. Rostom L Win User

My screenshots are gone (Xbox Series S)

Hi Artemii! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

When was the last time you were able to see your old screenshots?

Were they successfully synced or uploaded to Xbox network and accessible through your Xbox app on mobile?

Please note that any game clip or screenshot uploaded to the Xbox network that gets no views in 30 days will be deleted. Viewing it yourself counts as a view and saves a capture from deletion.
  6. XBF-Spartan Win User

ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand

Hi Atyourdoorstep,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Are you able to successfully watch content on the Mobile and PC versions of the app?
Thema:

1. Game Clips aren't syncing to the PC or mobile App. (But shows they are successfully being... - Similar Threads - Game Clips aren't

2. Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips "A Error Occurred": Whenever I record a game clip and try to watch it in my recent I am prompted with an "An Error Occurred" text when doing so. I can see these clips in the Captures app but not in the Captures...
  3. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  4. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  5. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  8. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  9. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  10. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...