Game clips and pictures 'likes'

Discus and support Game clips and pictures 'likes' in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, am really hoping someone can help me get my head around this, i do not make many game clips or screenshots but when i do make a gameclip of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RelievedEel972, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Game clips and pictures 'likes'

Hi, am really hoping someone can help me get my head around this, i do not make many game clips or screenshots but when i do make a gameclip of something that was pretty awesome and upload it, i look at the clip later and see that i have received 6 likes
    or more or less.. i am quite excited that my clip has received some likes so the next gaming session (next day) i want to see if my clip has received any more likes only to find that the clip has zero likes!!!! what is going on?? why does it do that, should
    it do that why must it destroy my happiness!!!??? please someone, explain to me why it does that..?

:)

RelievedEel972, Apr 11, 2017
  2. Tv Confusion
    Tv Confusion Guest
    Game clips missing

I just had a problem where game clips went missing. First off, I would like to say that my xbox live storage ran out so the game clips I made were on my xbox. I had no problems until I tried to find some game clips but all that was left were pictures. Everything
    was fine with the clips in my xbox live but most of the ones in the xbox were missing. I am wondering if I could get the missing game clips back. If anyone knows what happened please let me know.

Tv Confusion, Apr 11, 2017
  3. fastjohn1
    fastjohn1 Guest
    Game DVR "record that" audio out of sync with the video.

Hi, I have recently had this same problem when recording clips on my Xbox One. The audio for two clips I recorded last night were about 2 to 3 seconds delayed from the video. I tried to not let it bother me, but after the problem hadn't seemed to go away
    today, I researched it a bit to see if there was anything I could do. What worked for me was deleting the two clips that had delayed audio in them, then I shut off my Xbox, turned it on again and fired up GTA online to record some clips and see if the audio
    was synced. I took a picture using the Snapmatic app on the in game phone and took a picture. When you take a picture it gives you a shutter sound when the camera takes the picture. This is a good way to see if your audio is synced. The audio on my clip was
    perfectly synced and the problem hasn't come back. I recorded 3 clips today, and the audio is perfectly synced. I'm not sure if deleting the badly synced clips solved the problem or if shutting of the Xbox and unplugging it did the trick, but maybe these tips
    can help some of you guys with this issue. I know it sucks having to delete some game clips, but it worked for me and maybe could work for you. Good luck!

- John

fastjohn1, Apr 12, 2017
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

Upload studio wont upload clips

sorry to hear, maybe it is because of the Lockdown, Uploading thinks like Game Pictures and Clips wont work actual.
  5. Meggashi Win User

Creating your own club / ideas ??

Rhyming or clever play of words depending on the topic is always a plus

Like "picture perfect captures"

"Clip that" group
  6. RippenHarra Win User

Screen shots

I'd use it for posting a few shots to Twitter or for custom background use.

Like I said I can do it now in a work around sort of way. " record that " watch clip on Smartglass "pause" at desired frame " take screenshot on phone " clip picture and post.
  7. KayanValente Win User

Xbox one com imagem ruim [Xbox one with bad picture]

O estranho é que se eu faço um clipe do jogo a imagem esta normal no clipe

[Translation - The strange thing is that if I do a clip of the game the picture this normal in the clip ]
  8. RobK.1 Win User

Graphic issues xbox series s

Clips on phone are looking way better than tv picture!
Thema:

Game clips and pictures 'likes'

1. Game clips and pictures 'likes' - Similar Threads - Game clips pictures

2. Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips "A Error Occurred": Whenever I record a game clip and try to watch it in my recent I am prompted with an "An Error Occurred" text when doing so. I can see these clips in the Captures app but not in the Captures...
  3. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  4. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  5. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  8. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  9. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  10. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...