Game clip audio - talking about game chat or xbox party chat

Discus and support Game clip audio - talking about game chat or xbox party chat in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there any way to make it so that when i record game clips it also takes in game chat or xbox party chat? Or any software that does it submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mr_One_Eye, Mar 5, 2022.

1. Game clip audio - talking about game chat or xbox party chat

Is there any way to make it so that when i record game clips it also takes in game chat or xbox party chat? Or any software that does it

submitted by /u/Mr_One_Eye
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mr_One_Eye, Mar 5, 2022
  2. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Audio Issue

Hi!
    Maybe we didn't understand well, through the Xbox clips it never captures the party audio.
    Maybe you intend to record a clip with the game audio including your teammates' voice chat (no Xbox party)?
  3. Kirill Krasin Win User

Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?)

Hello,

Xbox Clips feature are just record video/audio from current game, without your party voice chat. If you need to record video with party chat you can try to start broadcasting with Twitch (dont forget to record party chat in your broadcast settings), and
    then create clips from your past broadcast.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Capture Game Chat or Party Chat on Xbox Series X

Hi JTORN! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently game clips on the Xbox consoles won't record party/in-game chat neither your own audio, it's not a feature on the Xbox clips
  5. slackadelic Win User

Xbox One X captures doesn't record mic

You'd most likely have to report this to the game developer.

I've never had party nor game chat audio in any clip I've ever done directly from the xbox itself.
  6. JoeyZarra Win User

headset output is selected, but it still plays through tv

I know what your talking about, but that option is comparing chat audio to game audio, not headset to tv. To clarify, the chat audio is fine and never lags; its the game audio
Thema:

Game clip audio - talking about game chat or xbox party chat

1. Game clip audio - talking about game chat or xbox party chat - Similar Threads - Game clip audio

2. Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11: My clip's video and audio of others in discord + ingame are fine. My microphone for some reason is the only one distorted in the clip. It is not distorted on discord or in the game and my friends...
  3. How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?: I’ve been trying to find a concrete answer, but there doesn’t seem to be one. I want to be able to record the game/party chat audio in my Xbox clips. Watching back the clips with only the basic...
  4. Xbox one not recording audio from fortnite game chat clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not recording audio from fortnite game chat clips: I've looked for a solution everywhere and I couldn't find any. Please fix this or provide a solution because i've tried everything 6aa31784-29f5-45a0-adee-993cd2c3bba9
  5. No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s: No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series S and X c03ff23d-b824-457a-b420-9b4459e6ce09
  6. my xbox game bar system audio is not recording when i clip, but my mic does. help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox game bar system audio is not recording when i clip, but my mic does. help?: Hi there, I've done so much research on how to fix this problem, and I've done everything I could to fix why my system audio isn't working when I clip. I have absolutely EVERY audio setting...
  7. should record party and game chat audio on clip

in XBoX on Consoles
    should record party and game chat audio on clip: can you guys please add a feature where you can record party chat or game chat in a clip is so make record to post on YouTube cuz the PlayStation can record the party chat in-game chat and it's...
  8. Game clip Audio Still not fixed.

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip Audio Still not fixed.: Seriously, the issue where game clips either record no sound or sound is out of sync has continued to go unfixed is unacceptable. I'm sure many others have had to put up with this issue for over a...
  9. Audio issues when I record a game clip.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues when I record a game clip.: When I record a game clip sometimes it has audio and sometimes it doesn't. I just wanna know of anyone else has had this issue happen to them. submitted by /u/Realistic-Dust-5891 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Audio in Clip Game Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Audio in Clip Game Chat: Hi All, there is a way to include the game chat audio in the xbox clip? For example in my case I play with my friends on Warzone using the cross play. I've the series X. Thanks in advance....