Game clip Audio Still not fixed.

Discus and support Game clip Audio Still not fixed. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Seriously, the issue where game clips either record no sound or sound is out of sync has continued to go unfixed is unacceptable. I'm sure many others... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Knightlore70, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Game clip Audio Still not fixed.

Seriously, the issue where game clips either record no sound or sound is out of sync has continued to go unfixed is unacceptable. I'm sure many others have had to put up with this issue for over a year. Sheer incompetence.

submitted by /u/Knightlore70
    [link] [comments]

/u/Knightlore70, Feb 11, 2022
  2. Moonlord-C8A3F7C0-F1 Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

Yup...I came to the forums to see if there has been any mention of this because I'm having game dvr audio issues as well all of a sudden.

When I save a clip now it doesn't have any audio and most of the new release clips I've viewed in the upload app are lacking audio as well. My older, existing clips still play audio normally.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I don’t know how to get audio in my clips.

This is a public forum and you won't have anybody emailing you.

What solutions have you tried so far?

There was recently an issue with some consoles whereby audio was out of sync on clips so it's possible it's a variation of that. Might be worth playing with the clip settings on your console:

open a game

Record a clip

Shut the game

If audio broken, delete the clip

Change either clip duration or clip quality in settings

Start game

Record clip

Close game

Check clip...if still broken, delete and then keep repeat the process.

I can't guarantee that will work as I have only tried it on out of sync audio but it's worth a try
  4. DaddyOpr8r Win User

Game Capture Issues

So here's my question to that. When I clip on CODMW it captures the clip fine, BUT, it includes everyone else's audio but mine. How do I fix that?
  5. FlipstylePro Win User

Xbox App - Game Clip Trim Audio Delay Issue

I did more testing and was able to figure out what happened. If you update your Windows 10 to the new Feature Update it changed my Creative Sound Blaster settings by putting my audio to 5.1 configuration so what I did was to put it back to 2.1 stereo and
    now it's trimming with no audio delay.
    Ok, so I thought it was fixed when I tried it on a few short game clips but actually when I tried a few other ones the issue still happens. I'm not sure whats causing the game clips to cause the audio to go out of sync.
  6. Tronald Dump II Win User

Xbox clips

Ive had this problem for over a month now and i thought the new xbox update would fix it but its unchanged. Every time i try to clip something nothing happens and ive been told to do hard resets and check my storage so i did a hard reset and it
    didnt get fixed and I deleted 300+ old clips and games and i have a ton of storage but i still have the same problem. Ive checked my capture settings and its all fine and all my clips are set for 30 seconds but i still cant clip my gameplay.
    I too am having this issue. My clips are between 9-15 seconds with no game audio when my recording is set to automatically pull 45 seconds with game play audio. I’ve done everything suggested including hard resets, power cycles, and I cleaned out hundreds
    of old clips.

I would like to note that I’ve only encountered the recording error when I’m trying to record Modern Warefare/Warzone.
Thema:

Game clip Audio Still not fixed.

1. Game clip Audio Still not fixed. - Similar Threads - Game clip Audio

2. Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11: My clip's video and audio of others in discord + ingame are fine. My microphone for some reason is the only one distorted in the clip. It is not distorted on discord or in the game and my friends...
  3. How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?: I’ve been trying to find a concrete answer, but there doesn’t seem to be one. I want to be able to record the game/party chat audio in my Xbox clips. Watching back the clips with only the basic...
  4. Xbox one not recording audio from fortnite game chat clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not recording audio from fortnite game chat clips: I've looked for a solution everywhere and I couldn't find any. Please fix this or provide a solution because i've tried everything 6aa31784-29f5-45a0-adee-993cd2c3bba9
  5. No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s: No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series S and X c03ff23d-b824-457a-b420-9b4459e6ce09
  6. my xbox game bar system audio is not recording when i clip, but my mic does. help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox game bar system audio is not recording when i clip, but my mic does. help?: Hi there, I've done so much research on how to fix this problem, and I've done everything I could to fix why my system audio isn't working when I clip. I have absolutely EVERY audio setting...
  7. should record party and game chat audio on clip

in XBoX on Consoles
    should record party and game chat audio on clip: can you guys please add a feature where you can record party chat or game chat in a clip is so make record to post on YouTube cuz the PlayStation can record the party chat in-game chat and it's...
  8. Game clip audio - talking about game chat or xbox party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip audio - talking about game chat or xbox party chat: Is there any way to make it so that when i record game clips it also takes in game chat or xbox party chat? Or any software that does it submitted by /u/Mr_One_Eye [link] [comments]
  9. Audio issues when I record a game clip.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues when I record a game clip.: When I record a game clip sometimes it has audio and sometimes it doesn't. I just wanna know of anyone else has had this issue happen to them. submitted by /u/Realistic-Dust-5891 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Audio in Clip Game Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Audio in Clip Game Chat: Hi All, there is a way to include the game chat audio in the xbox clip? For example in my case I play with my friends on Warzone using the cross play. I've the series X. Thanks in advance....