Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine?

Discus and support Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did my first stream on twitch today, I have an Xbox Series X, for some reason only my voice can be heard in game chat and no one else’s? My party... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by y0itsdanni, Jan 15, 2022.

1. y0itsdanni
    y0itsdanni Guest

I did my first stream on twitch today, I have an Xbox Series X, for some reason only my voice can be heard in game chat and no one else’s? My party chat is enabled on twitch, I set my audio to speakers and headset but it still won’t allow my viewers to hear other people?

:)

y0itsdanni, Jan 15, 2022
  2. bene1 Win User

I've been trying to solve this for a year. It's something xbox won't allow you to do for some reason. I've called support 10 times and never get a call back or they insist it's twitch or the game developers. It's 100% not as my friend xan do this from ps5 just fine. I'll be switching to ps5 in the future and anyone interested in streaming seriously needs to go to Sony as they actually provide features that the customers want.
  3. y0itsdanni Win User

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I still can’t hear anyone on my stream apart from me
  4. Nursemorph Win User

5. y0itsdanni Win User

I’m just streaming through the Twitch app on my Xbox, I don’t have a capture card or anything and I’ll take a look at that and see if it works thank you
  6. XBF John Win User

Thema:

1. Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine? - Similar Threads - Game chat voices

2. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  3. my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...: my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should i do? 370a1b5b-f8b7-4a82-85b4-9b70f152e643
  4. Game Chat Voices not Picking Up on Stream?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Chat Voices not Picking Up on Stream?: I have a problem when I stream and I’m playing with randoms in game chat (NOT party chat) and the stream just straight up doesn’t capture the in game voices. The game sound is fine, im fine, my...
  5. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices: So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or...
  6. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Voice Chat Issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar Voice Chat Issues: On PC as of a week ago, party chat only works if I have it open. When it’s closed, I can hear my friends, but they can’t hear me. I have found a temporary solution by disabling the xbox app’s...
  8. discord voice chat and in-game mic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord voice chat and in-game mic issue: when I'm using discord talking with friends my mic is not muted but when I play overwatch 2 and still in the voice channels that mic in game won't work and I have overwatch mic set to open I can't...
  9. Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can...: Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can hear game/footsteps but can’t hear my teammates chat 1638b392-0dab-43f8-a709-9d6ba02d9451
  10. How to get voice chat/game chat to work again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get voice chat/game chat to work again?: I am unable to hear anyone, and no one can hear me. When I click on to channels, there is a message at the bottom of the screen highlighted in red that says. "Disruptive Behavior Enforcement:...