Game chat ,, suspended account help me

Discus and support Game chat ,, suspended account help me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there any way I can get my suspended account uplifted in a case review I would like to talk on proximity chat with my teammates on CoD my game chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jerod Allen, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Jerod Allen
    Jerod Allen Guest

Is there any way I can get my suspended account uplifted in a case review I would like to talk on proximity chat with my teammates on CoD my game chat works on most games but CoD I bought a new console new headsets in still can’t game chat on CoD can somebody help me ?? ☹️

:)

Jerod Allen, Mar 25, 2023
  2. KellyWardell Win User

Enforcement Ban in error

Hello I got my account suspended and cannot use any communication chats or party chats because I’m suspended. I cannot login to see how long my suspension is. Is there anyway to look into my account and advise me how long my suspension is for?
  3. Eigenfield Aparicio Win User

Unable to chat with other players in Xbox

Sorry, i've figured it out, he was suspended as the result of the inability to chat in-game. I just checked his account and saw the suspension. My apologies, thanks for trying to help.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Account is chat suspended

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team to have them review and see if they can remove the suspension. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.

Rep has nothing to do with suspensions/bans. You have have a great rep and still receive a permanent ban for something else.
  5. Sean Martin3 Win User

I cant chat

This didnt work. I think my account might be suspended from chatting, so is there a way i can get un-suspended?
  6. zZackery Win User

PLEASE HELP

I want to recover my account that is mine and it's suspended for no reason and I can't sign in a view the reason why it's suspended or temporary suspended please HELP ME.
Thema:

1. Game chat ,, suspended account help me - Similar Threads - Game chat suspended

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. Xbox game chat log

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game chat log: my account was hack and I cannot join games or talk to any of my friends and I really do want to play 48b3dbb3-0162-4b02-9866-d6643065082f
  4. Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience: Hello all, I’ve been a gold member for about 17 years, even longer with original Xbox but switched accounts when the 360 released. I have been playing ark ascended recently and I literally can’t...
  5. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  6. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  7. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  8. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  9. why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...: when me and my friends are playing they always ask why i cant chat and i have to say that im on xbox this is really a problem and i think it should be changed 83e24289-a70d-4383-b560-3e1859e794ab
  10. Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?: My little brother was playing my Xbox while I was at work(14 years old) and I’m 21 so I never really take it that far but he sent some disrespectful messages to a guy after losing a game of MLB...