Game chat not being heard on stream

Discus and support Game chat not being heard on stream in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was streaming fortnite earlier to see what the new update was about and played it with friends who were on different consoles so we used the in game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lukec1605, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Lukec1605
    Lukec1605 Guest

I was streaming fortnite earlier to see what the new update was about and played it with friends who were on different consoles so we used the in game chat to communicate but later found out that the stream didn't hear their audio at all, I've used all the other fixes on here and there's still nothing can you help?

:)

Lukec1605, Dec 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today LUKEC1605

Sorry to say but is not possible right now to stream party chat directly from your Xbox

The only way is recording all the audio and video with a capturing card and starting the stream from your PC
  3. bowski477 Win User

Xbox One record your friends voices

When I had an elgato on 360 I liked being able to have the party chat heard on the stream or video. I'd like to see this happen on the X1 Twitch streaming.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Game chat on Twitch

There is a setting that allows game chat and party chat to be heard in stream. I've seen it before, can't remember where it is but it's there. Should be in the twitch app or broadcast settings.
  5. WendellBetshanger Win User

In game chat for twitch

The problem isn't with the stream itself, everyone can hear the streamers voice but if I'm playing call of duty my in game party chat isn't broadcasted on the stream, Xbox users have togo in an Xbox party chat and as I have mentioned not everyone uses Xbox, so if I play with a PC or PS player their voices won't be heard in stream, again the problem is that Xbox has to much restrictions on the streaming side of things not allowing in game chat to be broadcasted.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Stream from series x to twitch

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

Unfortunately, there is a design limitation when streaming via Twitch on an Xbox console. It's not possible to have the voices of other players in the in-game chat heard in the stream. You can only transmit the voices of others if they are in the same Xbox party chat and if they have allowed their voices to be heard in the stream.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to ask.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Game chat not being heard on stream - Similar Threads - Game chat being

2. Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?: So I wanna record videos or stream and I would want the audience to be able to listen to the other players voices submitted by /u/Real_Cartographer_72 [link] [comments]
  3. I’m stream with my X-Box Series S using stream labs OBS. The IN GAME CHAT can not be heard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m stream with my X-Box Series S using stream labs OBS. The IN GAME CHAT can not be heard...: While I am streaming Fortnite on my Xbox with Streamlabs obs I can not hear the in game chat over stream. However, when I turn my controller off, chat instantly can be heard over stream. This...
  4. Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the...: We don't have to be able to talk to the game chat while in a discord party, but it gets kind of annoying how PC players are able to talk in Discord and in the game at the same time. At this point...
  5. Used to be able to hear my voice chat in game captures, now I can’t.

in XboX Insiders
    Used to be able to hear my voice chat in game captures, now I can’t.: So I’m wondering why some of my old modern warfare clips have voice chat and my new captures don’t. I find it strange and would love to hear all my voice chats. submitted by /u/matty208 [link]...
  6. Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine?: I did my first stream on twitch today, I have an Xbox Series X, for some reason only my voice can be heard in game chat and no one else’s? My party chat is enabled on twitch, I set my audio to...
  7. Series S controller only works with party chat and no game/system audio can be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Series S controller only works with party chat and no game/system audio can be heard.: Basically, I’m having an issue where when headphones are connected to my Controller, I can’t hear game/system audio but I have no problem talking to my friends. I don’t know what to try as I tried...
  8. Xbox Audio issue - game chat can not be heard while streaming. NOT party chat. Please fix!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Audio issue - game chat can not be heard while streaming. NOT party chat. Please fix!: I have been streaming on twitch for about 3 months. I along with any other Xbox One streamer run into the issue of not being able to hear game chat through our streams. It is extremely...
  9. Is there anyway to be in party and hear game chat at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to be in party and hear game chat at the same time?: I was always wondering why I NEVER heard anybody speak on xbox in game chat. I used to hear tons of people leaving their mics on and talking [Mod Removed - Profanity] or giving callouts, but then...
  10. There should be an option to record game chat audio in games

in XboX Insiders
    There should be an option to record game chat audio in games: Sometimes when i play games such as call of duty, it records the voice chat as well and there are some really funny momets and i think there should be a way of doing this as a proper feature....