Game chat is not heard by twitch viewers!

Discus and support Game chat is not heard by twitch viewers! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm a twitch streamer. Early June my twitch viewers could hear game chat. Now game chat is not heard by twitch viewers. It's so annoying when my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WatchLitTV, Jul 21, 2022.

1. WatchLitTV
    WatchLitTV Guest

I'm a twitch streamer. Early June my twitch viewers could hear game chat. Now game chat is not heard by twitch viewers. It's so annoying when my viewers asked me "are you talking to somebody because we can't hear them." It's embarrassing as I sound like a psycho talking to myself, smh! I've gone through all Xbox forums for tips. I followed each one to the T, no help. Still experiencing the same issues. I've looked through all the YouTube videos, Reddit and Google. I am going out of my mind. Why isn't there a simple solution. I stream fortnite. I have video to prove the game chat was heard during my twitch stream early to mid June. Like what's going on. Please someone help me I need a professional to actually test Xbox and stream it on Twitch. Here's my setup Xbox One console to my Elgato hd60s to my PC. Software is OBS Studio. I have all the connections everything is just right please I need a professional. There's so many people out there going crazy like me because Twitch stream cannot hear game chat. You have to get this right fellas. Don't let us down please! Nintendo switch, PlayStation and PC doesn't have a problem with broadcasting game chat on Twitch.

:)

WatchLitTV, Jul 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this buddy

Please tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far on both Xbox Console and PC, in that way I can advise you different things.

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from a Microsoft user
  3. Defy Lightning Win User

Twitch discussion

Twitch is interactive too? Some streamers like to chat with their viewers and even get some of them to play together.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Questions about using the Twitch App on the Xbox One

The app on the Xbox One is OK for streaming. You can voice chat with viewers by starting a private party and selecting it in the app so the players you are playing with can't hear your stream.

The text chat interface is pretty much useless. I use a twitch app on a tablet if I decide to text chat with viewers.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Game chat on Twitch

There is a setting that allows game chat and party chat to be heard in stream. I've seen it before, can't remember where it is but it's there. Should be in the twitch app or broadcast settings.
  6. HollywoodBull Win User

What new feature would you like on Xbox

a streaming app like twitch or youtube but you can design how the profile should look.

Maybe lower corner have the stream chat.. Viewers and etc on top.

Proper design abilities
Thema:

1. Game chat is not heard by twitch viewers! - Similar Threads - Game chat heard

2. Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard: This issue has happened since the Xbox game bar update a couple of days ago. I can hear my friends in party chat, and no one can hear me while the game bar operates in the background. I've...
  3. I’m stream with my X-Box Series S using stream labs OBS. The IN GAME CHAT can not be heard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m stream with my X-Box Series S using stream labs OBS. The IN GAME CHAT can not be heard...: While I am streaming Fortnite on my Xbox with Streamlabs obs I can not hear the in game chat over stream. However, when I turn my controller off, chat instantly can be heard over stream. This...
  4. Game chat not being heard on stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game chat not being heard on stream: I was streaming fortnite earlier to see what the new update was about and played it with friends who were on different consoles so we used the in game chat to communicate but later found out that...
  5. Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game chat voices can’t be heard through twitch apart from mine?: I did my first stream on twitch today, I have an Xbox Series X, for some reason only my voice can be heard in game chat and no one else’s? My party chat is enabled on twitch, I set my audio to...
  6. Series S controller only works with party chat and no game/system audio can be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Series S controller only works with party chat and no game/system audio can be heard.: Basically, I’m having an issue where when headphones are connected to my Controller, I can’t hear game/system audio but I have no problem talking to my friends. I don’t know what to try as I tried...
  7. Xbox Audio issue - game chat can not be heard while streaming. NOT party chat. Please fix!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Audio issue - game chat can not be heard while streaming. NOT party chat. Please fix!: I have been streaming on twitch for about 3 months. I along with any other Xbox One streamer run into the issue of not being able to hear game chat through our streams. It is extremely...
  8. Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard: I've been streaming through the Xbox Twitch broadcast feature and I've been enjoying it. Until I looked back into one of my streams to find that nobody in my streams could hear the other people in...
  9. Twitch cross platform game chat not being heard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch cross platform game chat not being heard.: I stream Fortnite with some some ps4 players and when they watch the stream only my voice is heard. Is there something on my end in setting that I could change? be975ac8-2215-496f-b83b-efe39c61e49c
  10. Voice still is heard in game when in party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice still is heard in game when in party chat: Hey I have this issue to where every time i get in a party chat with my friend who is on xbox people in game game still hear me and i can still hear them but yet my friend in the party can hear me...