Game CD use to work fine, but now it shows trial, how to fix

Discus and support Game CD use to work fine, but now it shows trial, how to fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Team' I own the game cd of Rabbids Invation, and we been playing this game, but from last week onwards (the day I renewed my Game Pass) the cd... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DULQARNAIN411, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Game CD use to work fine, but now it shows trial, how to fix

Dear Team'

I own the game cd of Rabbids Invation, and we been playing this game, but from last week onwards (the day I renewed my Game Pass) the cd game showing trail.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstall, but still it shows as trail, please help.

:)

DULQARNAIN411, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Liquology Win User

Try this

Insert the game disc. Even though the game might already be installed on this Xbox, we need the physical disc to check the license before we can launch it.If the disc is already loaded, see if it’s dirty or scratched.
    If needed, wipe the disc with a soft, clean, slightly damp cloth. Hold the disc by the edges without touching the top or bottom faces.Then re-insert it and try launching again.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x82D40004
  3. VenaticGnome0 Win User

Games with gold: Star Wars Jedi starfighter doesn’t work on Xbox 360

Yep- same problem- other games and trials I have tried work fine- but this doesnt want work? fix please!
  4. DogmaticPond33 Win User

cant download new update august 26, 2013

i found out how to fix it use the cd dvd thing it works im back online and i hope it works for all of you guys ill see you in the gaming world
  5. Makazestorm Win User

Two brand new games, neither will install from disc.

My game far cry 4 installed fine before xbox server status showed limited. Now I cant install or use any game and apps. Im willing to bet when they fix the issue. Your games will work fine. Their servers have something to do the installs.
  6. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

My xbox wont read one game.

how old is your console and which game is it? there is scratch fixer stuff made by maxell that fixes that for me. my GTA 4 got that message all of a sudden. i use the stuff and the game worked fined afterwards. i bought batman akram origins used from gamestop.
    got the message and then use that scratch fixer kit now the game works fine. just follow the directions on how the use it.
Thema:

1. Game CD use to work fine, but now it shows trial, how to fix - Similar Threads - Game fine shows

2. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  3. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  4. Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?: Got a new 4kuhd monitor for my series s but I think there's an upscaling issue or something since smaller hud text elements appear slightly fuzzy. For example on the Xbox home screen smaller text...
  5. Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio

in XboX Insiders
    Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio: I really need help hear I can hear game chat fine I used to hear audio from like a YouTube video or a game but all of the sudden nothing but game chat are party chat anything I can do ? submitted...
  6. Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.: Hi All, I've tried game chats on NBA2K24, EAFC24, DayZ, Forza Motorsport 7 and although chat icons are appearing, I am unable to hear them and also my chat icon does not show either. Party chats...
  7. My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m...
  8. Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...: my game chat is not working for any of my games, the party chat works fine. I’ve already messed with the settings and stuff to try and fix it, anyone know what the problem is?...
  9. why can i play cloud gaming on my phone fine yet when i use it the same way on my laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can i play cloud gaming on my phone fine yet when i use it the same way on my laptop...: there no possible screenshot as it just goes back to the home page after trying to boot up the game ea819072-62a3-4da1-979f-c918ef8d48aa
  10. Roblox arsenal not loading but other roblox games work fine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox arsenal not loading but other roblox games work fine?: why does arsenal roblox stay on the loading screen but othe games on roblox work/run perfectly fine? for the past 3 days, i have had ongoing issues with arsenal not loading me into the game. If i...