Game casting

Discus and support Game casting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how can I watch Netflix on the main screen whilst casting a game dvr to my laptop? Does anyone know if duality works on this system... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cspookz, Dec 15, 2017.

  1. cspookz
    cspookz Guest

    Game casting


    how can I watch Netflix on the main screen whilst casting a game dvr to my laptop? Does anyone know if duality works on this system

    :)
     
    cspookz, Dec 15, 2017
    #1
  2. orion796
    orion796 Guest
    I NEED CANADIAN GIRLS THAT PLAY MW3

    casting director?..is it anything to do with p**o*r*n and the casting couch?
     
    orion796, Dec 15, 2017
    #2
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    HELP - CASTING ISSUES

    What is casting? I came in thinking you were having a problem casting spells in an RPG. lol
     
    brandiesel1, Dec 15, 2017
    #3
  4. CamDogg00 Win User

    I can't connect local cast app with my Xbox one

    They are referring to the Local Cast app for Android. I am also having this problem not only woth local cast but any app that has the casting ability. Netflix, youtube, etc... are no longer seeing the xbox one on the cast to device list like it used to.
    Was there an update that removed this feature of casting directly to the xbox??

    Thanks!
  5. tuckrvb Win User

    Dual Casting bonus

    I think I have been doing this wrong too. I just though if you had fire in each had that was "dual casting". But I have never seen my character do what they showed in the demos for the game where it puts a ball in front of you.
    Yeah I guess that would be called simultaneous cast (or simul-cast). I think Dual Cast takes 25 skill lvl and there is one for each magic school (alt, ill, conj, destro, resto,) Honestly i think destro is the only one that truley benifits from dual casting.
    Since there is another talent that states "staggers enimes when dual casting".
  6. Defcon X5 Win User

    Is it possible to prevent Xbox One X from automatically disabling HDR when casting to PC?

    Right, but I'm not trying to cast the HDR. Assuming casting doesn't convert to non-HDR when casting. It only duplicates what is on the primary display? It would be nice if that were the case. I'm so use to playing on HDR and hate the fact that it disables
    the HDR so that I can cast. I don't care if it casts non-HDR. I just wanted to be able to still play with HDR while it casts non-HDR.
  7. AlmondDesert Win User

    Archenemy 3 VS 1 Game Glitch

    I cast an evacuation in an Archenemy match and the game froze.
  8. orion796 Win User

    I NEED CANADIAN GIRLS THAT PLAY MW3

    casting director?..is it anything to do with p**o*r*n and the casting couch?
Thema:

Game casting

Loading...
  1. Game casting - Similar Threads - Game casting

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...