Game capture problem Xbox series S

Discus and support Game capture problem Xbox series S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox series S.\ Recordings won't last the full duration in both "start record" & "record what just happened" functions.\ Playing back the recording it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/poxwalker, Jan 27, 2023.

1. /u/poxwalker
    /u/poxwalker Guest

Xbox series S.\ Recordings won't last the full duration in both "start record" & "record what just happened" functions.\ Playing back the recording it will freeze after a few seconds or will record later than initiated.\ Recordings for 30 seconds will only get 7 seconds for example.\ Time on the recording selection screen says 30:07\ I've tested it on multiple games and starting record both with the controller, and with the in game overlay function both yielding the same results.\ Sorry I'm new here, was told to come here, my previous post got deleted because mods thought it was a meme or didn't have enough info.. not sure what else to say or go.

submitted by /u/poxwalker
    [link] [comments]

/u/poxwalker, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Cal242 Win User

No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series X

I have the same problem too. Be sure to read my problem about it: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/my-xbox-series-s-game-dvr-captures-has-no-sound/faeffec4-bc91-4170-909b-617cb0ff68a0
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Can you record clips and take screenshots on an Xbox 360 console without a capture card?

Hi,

No sorry, it's not possible. Only the Xbox One and Series X|S can capture pictures and videos directly via the console.
  4. BenFenner Win User

Game captures are terrible.

Xbox series x. There is so much documentation about this issue, no-one has a solution (apart from streaming on twitch, saving the vod and then editing the video). Compared with my xbox one captures, taken well over a year ago, they are awful, choppy, stuttering messes. This is not a problem on my end, this is a problem with the xbox series x capture system. The fact captures are STILL terrible is a joke, given the series x was released over 18 months ago.
  5. JUICE 5150 Win User

Is it time for COD to go back to WW2??

A Vietnam series could be awesome if its done right. Capture the feel of some of the best Vietnam movies and late 60's early 70's music.
  6. CasualWolfGamer Win User

My Xbox game clips are lagging

Funny how I haven't had this issue on my xbox one x ever but when I go on my xbox series S then it just starts having the lag spike issues with my captures.
Thema:

1. Game capture problem Xbox series S - Similar Threads - Game capture problem

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  4. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  5. Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record: Hello There, So for the past 4 days, basically since the new update, I’ve been have a TON of trouble with My Xbox Captures. I have been recording Xbox captures with my 2 TB Seagate external 3.0...
  6. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  8. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  9. why cant i capture anything on game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i capture anything on game bar: why cant i capture anything on game bar 687f49d7-6c55-4df9-b3e7-fd2320fe50cb
  10. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...