Game capture missing again.This my second time submit this problem

Discus and support Game capture missing again.This my second time submit this problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I missing game capture from my XSX.It is definitely a bug in xbox and delete my capture without any notification.Furthermore,my xbox has enough storage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nocoolsandwich, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Game capture missing again.This my second time submit this problem

I missing game capture from my XSX.It is definitely a bug in xbox and delete my capture without any notification.Furthermore,my xbox has enough storage which is 30% unused.

I report the problem already twice and i just got someone told me that backup the capture.

My capture is more important than xbox but it just be deleted without any message.

THIS IS REALLY RIDICULOUS.

:)

nocoolsandwich, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nocoolsandwich, this kind of thing can happen, this is because the console will always give priority to the games, not the captures, because it needs space to swap.

That is, when you are running a game as much as it uses the RAM of the console, it will always use disk space to create temporary files of the games, if you have games in quick resume it will take up more space.

What I always recommend for those who want to make long captures and have no surprises is to put an external HD with USB 3.0 and direct the captures to the HD.
  3. Georges C. Win User

4. nocoolsandwich Win User

Thanks for your reply.

I believe that’s the problem of xbox and it shouldn’t clean the game capture without any notify especially it didn’t mention this thing until i post my problem in community then got the info from your reply.

However,PS5 didn’t has this problem.Their system will mention your there is not enough space.

So i will apply your advices and xbox’s product department should pay attention in this matter since the community posted lots of same problem.

Thanks for your reply again.
  5. KrYpTiKz Win User

Capture time

Recently my xbox will only record a few seconds of my captures. I have read that a power cycle will help it so ive done that several times and each time after the first capture is yhe length it is supposed to be, but after that the captures shorten.
    Is there another thing i could try?
    Hello Ethan, you can easily fix this by going into capture settings by pressing Xbox Home>Capture Menu>Capture Settings. After entering capture settings go to “Record What Happened”, From here you can choose to make it capture from 15 Seconds To 2 Minutes
    of your gameplay. I hope this helps. If you don’t mind dropping please drop reply if this fixes the problem. I wish you the best of luck!
  6. rhysedwards2 Win User

Xbox clips not working

Captured by me or games, 30 seconds, Captured by me or games, 1080p SDR, internal
Thema:

1. Game capture missing again.This my second time submit this problem - Similar Threads - Game capture missing

2. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  3. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  4. Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record: Hello There, So for the past 4 days, basically since the new update, I’ve been have a TON of trouble with My Xbox Captures. I have been recording Xbox captures with my 2 TB Seagate external 3.0...
  5. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  7. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  8. why cant i capture anything on game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i capture anything on game bar: why cant i capture anything on game bar 687f49d7-6c55-4df9-b3e7-fd2320fe50cb
  9. Xbox Game Bar Captures Suddenly Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Captures Suddenly Missing: Windows 10, currently 11 I believe this happened around December last year. My captures suddenly went missing. I were still able to find and view them in my gallery and in my folder around then...
  10. I am Missing a Xbox game capture

in XboX Insiders
    I am Missing a Xbox game capture: Hey, I’m missing a capture I took about an hour ago. It was in recent captures so I let it be but my Xbox is a pos so I factory reset it and my capture was gone. I don’t think it got uploaded to...