Game capture issues Xbox series S.

Discus and support Game capture issues Xbox series S. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I used to be able to record clips fine now they won't last the full duration in both start record & record what just happened features.\ When I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/poxwalker, Jan 26, 2023.

1. /u/poxwalker
    /u/poxwalker Guest

I used to be able to record clips fine now they won't last the full duration in both start record & record what just happened features.\ When I playback the recording it will freeze after a few seconds or will record later than initiated.\ I record for 30 seconds and I'll only get 7 seconds for example.\ Time on the recording selection screen will say 30:07?\ Possible software issue maybe?\ Any help would be great thanks guys!

submitted by /u/poxwalker
    [link] [comments]

/u/poxwalker, Jan 26, 2023
  2. CasualWolfGamer Win User

My Xbox game clips are lagging

Funny how I haven't had this issue on my xbox one x ever but when I go on my xbox series S then it just starts having the lag spike issues with my captures.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Can you record clips and take screenshots on an Xbox 360 console without a capture card?

Hi,

No sorry, it's not possible. Only the Xbox One and Series X|S can capture pictures and videos directly via the console.
  4. Fatima_J Win User

Xbox Series S "Capture and Share" issue

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Fatima J

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Fatima_J Win User

Xbox Series S "Capture and Share" issue

Hi JohnsonwithaT ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it appears that you are having an issue on the Capture and Share of your Xbox Series S that looks overused. I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. When does the issue started?

2. Can you send us a screen recording showing the issue? For us to investigate the problem.

3. What changes did you make prior to this issue?

While waiting for your response from the question above you may try to perform the steps from given below.

Troubleshoot performance and stability issues in PC games | Xbox Support

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  6. JUICE 5150 Win User

Is it time for COD to go back to WW2??

A Vietnam series could be awesome if its done right. Capture the feel of some of the best Vietnam movies and late 60's early 70's music.
Thema:

1. Game capture issues Xbox series S. - Similar Threads - Game capture issues

2. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  4. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  5. why cant i capture anything on game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i capture anything on game bar: why cant i capture anything on game bar 687f49d7-6c55-4df9-b3e7-fd2320fe50cb
  6. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  7. I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar: I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating the xbox game bar, what can I do? d9667d4d-593e-4fc1-9969-bf20e8d78b76
  8. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  9. Are game captures on the Xbox Network ALSO saved to the console’s internal storage?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are game captures on the Xbox Network ALSO saved to the console’s internal storage?: The new capture news is really concerning and incredibly infuriating for me, as the last 7-8 years of my childhood gaming are all jeopardized. I want to know, before I spend 8 hours downloading...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Capturing Audio Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Capturing Audio Issues: I've been using Xbox Game Bar to record clips on my games, at first the clips were not recording the audio of others in the Xbox party with me, Now the Game Bar isn't capturing my audio but is...