game betaald , maar niks gekregen (Translation - Game paid but nothing got)

Discus and support game betaald , maar niks gekregen (Translation - Game paid but nothing got) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo, ik heb de game forza 3 gekocht in de Microsoft store. dit is betaald via ideal. alleen ik heb nog steeds nog niet de mogelijkheid om het spel... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by henrivdl, Sep 19, 2018.

  1. henrivdl
    henrivdl Guest

    game betaald , maar niks gekregen (Translation - Game paid but nothing got)


    Hallo,

    ik heb de game forza 3 gekocht in de Microsoft store. dit is betaald via ideal.

    alleen ik heb nog steeds nog niet de mogelijkheid om het spel te downloaden.

    Wat kan ik hier nou mee??

    gr

    ***********************************************************************************

    (Translation -

    Hello
    I bought the Forza 3 game in the Microsoft Store. This is paid via ideal.

    Only I still still do not have the option to download the game.

    What can I do with it??
    Gr)

    :)
     
    henrivdl, Sep 19, 2018
    #1
  2. ERZ05
    ERZ05 Guest
    HELP: Geen Day One Achievement gekregen!

    Thanks! Ik heb haar ook maar meteen een PM gestuurd. Ik heb de achievement ook niet gekregen...
     
    ERZ05, Sep 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Black ops 4

    Iemand heeft vandaag black ops 4 voor mij gehaald op mijn account in the microsoft store online, daarna ging ik naar de store op xbox om het te downloaden en drukte op kopen maar het bedrag werd alsnog weer van een andere rekening gehaald ookal is het spel
    al betaald. Enige kans dat ik het geld van de 2de rekening terug kan krijgen?

    [Mod Translation-Someone has bought black ops 4 for me today on my account in the microsoft store online, then I went to the store on xbox to download it and pressed on buying but the amount was yet again taken from another
    account even though the game is already paid
    .
    Any chance that I can get the money from the 2nd bill?]
     
    Archer of Eden, Sep 19, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

    game betaald , maar niks gekregen (Translation - Game paid but nothing got)

    Hello henrivdl

    It would be best to confirm the purchase appears in the order history on your account.

    This can be done on the console by

    1. Going into the Settings
    2. Selecting Account
    3. Selecting Payment and Billing
    4. And then selecting Order History
    Also try scheduling a callback at the Xbox Support Contact Us Page.

    Let us know if this works!
     
    XBF Javier R, Sep 19, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

    game betaald , maar niks gekregen (Translation - Game paid but nothing got)

    Hello henrivdl

    It would be best to confirm the purchase appears in the order history on your account.

    This can be done on the console by

    1. Going into the Settings
    2. Selecting Account
    3. Selecting Payment and Billing
    4. And then selecting Order History
    Also try scheduling a callback at the Xbox Support Contact Us Page.

    Let us know if this works!
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

    Betaald maar niets ontvangen [Translation - Paid but nothing received]

    Hi Jason,

    Thanks for reaching out to us! If I'm understanding correctly, you purchased Microsoft store credit but it has not shown in your account. Please be sure that the account you made the purchase on is the exact same account that is associated with your profile
    on the console. If this is the case and you have not received your gift card amount, then you must
    contact Support for assistance.

    I hope this helps a bit more! Please let us know the results.
  7. Julian_ Win User

    Betaald maar niets ontvangen [Translation - Paid but nothing received]

  8. JasonVan-Ginderen Win User

    Betaald maar niets ontvangen [Translation - Paid but nothing received]

    Hi Julian

    No, it doesnt show up there. The only indication of the purchase is on my bank account.
  9. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Spel betaald maar geweigerd [Translate] Game paid but refused

Thema:

game betaald , maar niks gekregen (Translation - Game paid but nothing got)

Loading...
  1. game betaald , maar niks gekregen (Translation - Game paid but nothing got) - Similar Threads - game betaald maar

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  7. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  8. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  9. Spel betaald maar komt niet op in library of purchases[Game paid but does not appear in...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spel betaald maar komt niet op in library of purchases[Game paid but does not appear in...: Ik heb Sea of thieves betaald in de microsoft store maar het spel is er niet. IK heb gekeken in de app en browser in purchases en library en er is niets. Ik kan transactienummer etc doorgeven maar...
  10. Spel betaald maar geweigerd [Translate] Game paid but refused

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spel betaald maar geweigerd [Translate] Game paid but refused: Gisteren kocht ik in de Microsoft Store PES 2019 en heb ik betaald met iDEAL. Echter heb ik geen bevestiging van aankoop gehad per mail, wat normaal wel het geval is, en heb ik na de...